Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 novembre 2023

This app is great, super easy to create and print barcodes for all products, or bins, shelves etc. Easy to fulfill orders, packing slips, etc are great. 2 let downs are you have to keep coming back to put the cursor in the scan box and it really needs to be connected to shipping apps so that when you scan the last item the shipping label prints. Unfortunately, I had to downgrade to the basic plan for producing the barcodes and use another app to fulfill orders that does print the shipping labels as switching between 2 apps constantly was slowing our packing.

iKegger Australia
Australie
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
506 a répondu 11 décembre 2023

Hi iKegger, thank you for your review we are so glad you are enjoying using EasyScan!
I have tried to reach out to speak to you in regards to your point about putting the cursor in the scan box as it seems like a small bug we would be keen to fix, however I have not heard back from you. Please do drop me a message on our support email.
In regards to connecting to shipping apps, we understand that this is a limitation of EasyScan and we hope to integrate with some carriers soon. I look forward to updating you once this is available.
All the best,
Charlie

2 novembre 2023

We simply can't run our business without this app.
Best customer service.
Thank you guys for making our life easier

Muppet Kids
Macédoine du Nord
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

This is the only legit barcode and SKU app for Shopify. I have tested them all, and this is the best. I even had a request to add an option and within 8 hours the team over at EasyScan was able to add it. This change solidified everything I love about this app. If you plan on barcoding, skip all the nonsense and just get this app. Its worth every penny and lacks the frustration. Customer support is top notch and very responsive.

MUTINY
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

This took some setup for sure, and I was expecting that. Configuring something like this to any old random printer isn't easy. Charlie did it though. And that was the kicker. When I got stuck the customer service was amazing. Not just for something from the App Store, but one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. I've been 30 years as a software engineer with 18 of those at Microsoft. I can say, this product is some of the best work I've seen.

Nerdibles
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 novembre 2023

This is the perfect barcode scanning app! Charlie and his team have developed a robust yet easy to use barcode solution for managing inventory, generating barcodes and labels and most importantly a scanning process that is quick an efficient. Many customization flags are available to fit our various business needs. Support is top notch. Price is very fair for the app solution provided. Highly recommended. Joe Shaw - The Prep Kitchen

The Prep Kitchen
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 octobre 2023

I cannot say enough about the customer service I just received- I was being quite daft about setting things up and he patiently walked me through everything and provided some helpful hints as well. Prior to this conversation I had reached out to the company several times with questions on what to order and they could not have been more helpful. I am truly blown away by the level of service and cannot WAIT to start scanning my items into the system.

Bluefire Design
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 novembre 2023

The app and services are good.

When the system has a bug. they can fix it in a few days.

Molastic
Thaïlande
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 octobre 2023

We recently integrated EasyScan into our fulfilment process and it has been a game-changer. This app has revolutionised the way we handle orders by allowing us to effortlessly scan products using barcodes. The result? A remarkable reduction in our total errors by two-thirds!

Our customers are happier than ever, thanks to the increased accuracy and quicker order fulfilment. Not only that, but our warehouse stock accuracy has significantly improved, making inventory management a breeze.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to the developer, Charlie, who has been an absolute gem. His dedication, responsiveness, and commitment to our success have made the implementation process seamless. Charlie truly listens and upon suggestions made a few tweaks to enhance the application in addition to all other things they are looking at on their roadmap.

With EasyScan, we don't just see it as an app; it's more like a partnership. This tool has become an integral part of our daily operations, and we look forward to growing with it. EasyScan and Charlie have truly exceeded our expectations, and we couldn't be happier. If you're looking to improve your order fulfilment process we can recommend EasyScan.

Royal Vapes
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 octobre 2023

Easy Scan is amazing! I was having issues with shopifys barcode labels apps using the same barcodes for multiple products, so i downloaded easy scan and it has been a wonder. They even helped me customize my labels to look exactly how I wanted… AND you can skip labels while printing which makes life so much easier.
Thank you so much for your help! —Raven

Cherchez La Femme Boutique