Avis (191)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 octobre 2023

I cannot say enough about the customer service I just received- I was being quite daft about setting things up and he patiently walked me through everything and provided some helpful hints as well. Prior to this conversation I had reached out to the company several times with questions on what to order and they could not have been more helpful. I am truly blown away by the level of service and cannot WAIT to start scanning my items into the system.

Bluefire Design
5 décembre 2023

Easily the best stock management application on Shopify, period.

The name EasyScan is no joke, everything is so easy and intuitive. There is no fluff, the software is incredibly easy to use and super reliable. I love it for its quick barcode generation, the ability to print as many barcodes as are needed for the stock. I use it for almost everything in terms of inventory management, stocktakes, stock updates, stock transfers, barcoding, SKU generation etc.

If you are serious about your stock management, this is the app to go for. I jumped from 10s of other apps and will never switch from EasyScan. A huge thank you to 305 team for creating this app.

GPX Store
Émirats arabes unis
14 février 2024

Easy to use and a really fast and helpful customer service!

collab zürich
Suisse
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

They have the best customer service and are willing to help you out with anything that is possible. They are efficient in replying and have designed such a simple yet very handy app that can change your business forever!

MR FANCY CANDY
Australie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 24 août 2023

My team and I absolutely ADORE easy scan! I particularly appreciate how CLEAN and user friendly the UI is, even when packed with features! I also have to say, this is probably one of the most reliably functional apps in the entirety of the Shopify App store. These guys see a gap or a function that merchants need and they make it happen! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!!! Any time we've reached out to their STELLAR support, we've had a more than timely response and, even better, support actually knows their stuff- which is not always the case with shopify apps. Charlie even made himself available to us out of normal hours when we had a technical snaffu, he really, truly cares about the user experience and success of their merchants!

Charlie, thank you so so much for your help, I look forward to seeing what feature y'all add next!!!

Update, they added a new feature!! EasyScan now is integrated with Stocky, meaning we can print our product labels from Stocky POs without any additional manual data entry. If you don't know, Stocky is the Shopify Plus IMS, which unfortunately lacks a lot label printing functionalities, including compatibility with Zebra printers. My team has begun using this new feature for printing labels and I have heard nothing but positive feedback "it's working and printing perfectly. this is way easier and faster than how we usually do it" "works well. this is great for bigger invoices like ******* and ***"

THANK YOU EASYSCAN for seeing a need and developing a solution! Once again, you successfully filled a major gap and helped our business streamline operations.

Much love,
The FLORIDAGIFTS Team!!

FLORIDAGIFTSCOM
2 novembre 2023

We simply can't run our business without this app.
Best customer service.
Thank you guys for making our life easier

Muppet Kids
Macédoine du Nord
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

He tenido que llamar dos veces a este servicio porque tenía problemas con la impresora y en los dos casos han solucionado mi problema de forma rápida y eficaz. Charlie ha sido muy amable y me ha ayudado mucho.

Guillén y Bayona
Espagne
27 novembre 2023

love how easy this app makes it to make customized SKU's and barcodes. I got labels from Uline - they matched up perfectly with EasyScan's available options. their customer service is stellar. Fast, always understands what I'm asking and has an easy to follow answer. Also in getting set up they taught me tricks to make it easier/faster - like favoriting a label design so I don't have to start fresh each time!

Blume Haus Fine Flowers
24 août 2023

You won't find an easier tool for barcoding and labeling, and it's improved our inventory count speed tremendously.

But the real winner here is the support from the developers. We ran into an issue with the "Select All" function of the barcode assignment page where it would show how many items were selected in one browser, wouldn't even get there in another browser, and simply hung at the progress pop-up. Thankfully this is early in our intake process, so it didn't prevent us from getting anything into stock, but it was certainly something that needed fixing since we sometimes input hundreds of items in one order. It took a few days (we're all small companies here, you know how it goes), but Charlie looked things over and wound up getting an update pushed out that resolved the issue entirely, and we never missed a beat!

So thanks again to the fine folks at 506 for their help and this app altogether. We wouldn't be halfway as efficient as we are without it!

HMNstyle | Uniquely You.
15 août 2023

We tried EasyScan as a replacement for Veeqo when switching to Shopify. Charlie has been amazing in terms of customer service. The system works and if there are issues then Charlie will jump on a call and work it through - mostly finding a shopify issue rather than an easyscan issue. They take on board suggestions for product improvement and we have been lucky enough to get the new version beta where we can log users helping us check efficiency. During our latest call Charlie advised some improvements to our site that whilst not related directly to EasyScan would really help our shopify site. Would happily recommend this app to anybody

Splosh Limited