EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Black Oak Motorcycle

EasySearch is a great app - the Nexus team are very pleasant to work with and they even helped install the navigation for me, as well as customized it to my needs. Communication with these guys is great and they respond to emails very quickly if you have any issues. This company is professional and will not leave you hanging if you have any concerns.

Bornxs

These guys are top notch. The EasySearch drop down works like a charm, and their logic and approach towards associating products with drop-downs is really simple and clever.

Prior in Magento, for our particular store, we had to tie Year/Make/Model to each individual product, which was quite a pain, and there were no bulk upload options.

This EasySearch allows you to perform bulk uploads, which not only shortened the amount of work we had to do, but also, it's so easy to modify in the future. You just select the drop down options you want, and associate a URL handle to it. Dead simple.

On top of all this, their customer service is top-notch. One of their support staff, Denys, really went out of their way to look into a loading issue particular to our site.

Feel free to check out their awesome extension on our homepage at https://www.xenonsupply.com

Cheers,
Sean

Zombie Proof Gear

I was having a very hard creating drop downs that function the way I need them too until I found this app. Its very good at what it does, is easy to use, and has great support!

Gecko Shack Limited

An excellent app and great support from Nexus Media. At first I wasn't too impressed and almost passed it by but once you start adding specific tags to products you have limitless search possibilities that target exactly what the customer specifies. Very easy to build or modify your search database as well which definitely wasn't the case with another app that I tried.

A bit of tweaking with the optional CSS field and the dropdown search box fits right in with my theme. A big bonus is the the app transforms perfectly for mobile as well so no messing about there.

Thanks guys, a job well done!

Reno Parte

Sincerely expectacular support, they inmediatly help us install the app, very few like them! Congratulations!

All Tire Supply Llc

Does exactly what you want. Support staff are very helpful!

Hoglights

VERY happy with this app! The guys at NexusMedia have made my life SO much easier with this app. Support is brilliant! Quick responses to questions and helping out, going above and beyond! Thanks!

1 2 3 5 Next