EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Neuspeed®

So far, so good! Very happy with the look and feel of the EasySearch and the customer service has been AMAZING!

officesupplies2u

The app seems to work very well. It's the only app that enables me to do this and it can be customized easily to change fields so it works for other verticals/niches.

Direct Suspensions

Fantastic app. Does exactly what I want to do without a huge learning curve. The development team - for no charge! - were able to take my design and install the search bar in to my theme. Very happy customer!

Lyndall Brakes

As a motorcycle parts manufacturer, we use this app to allow our customers to filter products that are specific to their motorcycle. The app works very well, is easy to use, and the Nexus Media team is there to provide support when we need it most.

Tough Dog Dealer

Impressive. Great app and easy to use. Needed it to be customized so it blended into the website which was done within 24 hours. A+

Rev 10

Creating an E-commerce business used to be difficult, Shopify made it easier than ever before by enabling apps such as EasySeach app. I previously browsed around similar apps, most were not easy to use and offer limited customer support. The team over at EasySearch app is extremely responsive and understanding. I was looking to modify the app in my website in a particular way and they went above and beyond. A hint for anyone who is thinking about this app, provide visual examples when emailing them and they will make it happen. Great app and even better customer support. 5+ Stars

10 Second Racing

This app does it all. Various custom features and settings to play around with and the BEST feature is the ability to auto populate the correct fitting products when bouncing from one collection to another. We didn't even believe that was a possibility until trying Nexus Media. We use several of their apps now and couldn't be more thrilled.

Snap Gasket

We are not in the car parts business, but easily adapted EasySearch to cover make and model for our industry. Very easy to upload our first 1000 products by Manufacturer, model, and Handle. Their experts also quickly (under 1 day) moved the boxes to the left of other header items so it's the first thing users see on mobile. Also quick to load on all platforms. Didn't mess up other search and menu items like two different mega menus did.

Tractor Parts To Go

Great support team.I ran into a problem with installing my searches on the front page of my store. One email to Easy-Search and i had a quick response from Easy-Search.Problem quickly solved.Im so happy i chose the Easy-Search app. Thank you Easy-Search

Whiteline Performance UK

After 9 months of running the standard search widget there were a few improvements we wanted to make in terms of its design, function and position.
The customer service and development teams responded promptly and worked on the site with minimal disruption. The worked requested was well executed with no need to go back and forth on e-mail.
Having the successive (next) menu auto-open or drop down after a selection is made reduced the need for multiple clicks and improved user experience by removing any confusion.
Highly recommended!