Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 juillet 2021

I have been using this app for a few years now and it is amazing. It's simple and just works. I've only ever had to contact the support team once due to a user error on my end and they were so great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Select 4WD
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2016

An excellent app and great support from Nexus Media. At first I wasn't too impressed and almost passed it by but once you start adding specific tags to products you have limitless search possibilities that target exactly what the customer specifies. Very easy to build or modify your search database as well which definitely wasn't the case with another app that I tried.

A bit of tweaking with the optional CSS field and the dropdown search box fits right in with my theme. A big bonus is the the app transforms perfectly for mobile as well so no messing about there.

Thanks guys, a job well done!

Gecko Shack Limited
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

Amazing customer service, they went above and beyond to help customize our search section. The app itself is easy to use and exactly what we need.

Bill's Pipes
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
NexusMedia a répondu 21 novembre 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive experience with the Year Make Model ‑ EasySearch app! It's great to know that you are happy with the app and support service.

Our goal is always to offer both an intuitive app and exceptional service. So if you have further questions, feel free to reach us 24/7.

Best regards,
The NexusMedia Team.

25 octobre 2018

Installed loads of other model / make / year apps but none of them are anywhere near as good as this one! They let you filter by tag which is truly amazing.... thank you! If it wasn't for this app I would be creating one myself to do the same job!! Thanks again.

TerrainTech Parts
Royaume-Uni
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 juin 2016

These guys are top notch. The EasySearch drop down works like a charm, and their logic and approach towards associating products with drop-downs is really simple and clever.

Prior in Magento, for our particular store, we had to tie Year/Make/Model to each individual product, which was quite a pain, and there were no bulk upload options.

This EasySearch allows you to perform bulk uploads, which not only shortened the amount of work we had to do, but also, it's so easy to modify in the future. You just select the drop down options you want, and associate a URL handle to it. Dead simple.

On top of all this, their customer service is top-notch. One of their support staff, Denys, really went out of their way to look into a loading issue particular to our site.

Feel free to check out their awesome extension on our homepage at https://www.xenonsupply.com

Cheers,
Sean

Bornxs
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2019

The app is very practical for my store as it helps filters out different products in a very simple and appropriate way. Also, the customer service team is the best I have seen so far on Shopify!

Win Store
Singapour
16 mai 2017

Great support from Den. Maybe a little more detail on the upload page would have prevented the issue, but very happy with the result either way.

Jayces Classic Spares Test
Afrique du Sud
Modifié le 5 août 2019

I was having a very hard creating drop downs that function the way I need them too until I found this app. Its very good at what it does, is easy to use, and has great support!

Zombie Proof Gear
21 décembre 2017

Well made app with easy integration; more importantly, the support/dev teams are extremely open to feedback and respond proactively to issues and suggestions, and fix things very quickly. 10/10 would recommend this app and NexusMedia to anyone. Thanks for a great product!

Nfcperformance
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 février 2024

Great tool and great support! They got back to us very quickly and helped us integrate the search tool to our store. Thank you!
Update: Still great support, fast replies.

Bleeding Tarmac
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
NexusMedia a répondu 16 février 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for the feedback! We appreciate your high rating of our services.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our 24/7 support team.

Best Regards,