EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

Multi dropdown search. Search by Model. Auto parts search.

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

Venomrex

This app makes the configuration of your products and selection it provides your clients on the frontend of the website easy to find your products based of simple parameters. The app is intuitive and best of all the support is the best I have ever experienced within shopify app developers and FAST RESPONSE TIMES. I highly recommend!!

BarCraft Handlebars

They can customise the app to your needs. We sent them a screenshot of how we would like the search to appear in a pop-up box, and they implemented it perfectly. Very happy with the result, with great service and fast response!

vagparts.pl

I recommend this application. Works great. Support answers all questions quickly. I also recommend other applications from NexusMedia OÜ

MastermindNA

WOW! What amazing customer support team. Was having trouble integrating this software with my full-stack developer and their team was fast and proficient with helping us resolve our issues. Highly recommend, as its nice to know nowadays you can be in contact with a human!

Optic Performance

Very good app and easy to use! I needed some custom coding doing, for it to work with my store and this was all done very quickly and for free! A must for any automotive store.

Bleeding Tarmac

Great tool and great support! They got back to us very quickly and helped us integrate the search tool to our store. Thank you!

BlazingTire

Love what they've built. Not only is the tool top notch, easy to use & customizable, but they also have an Amazing support team!

Venum Wheel Accessories

This has been the fastest and best technical support i have received from a shopify app. This app fits our needs perfectly, and they were able to help us integrate in our district theme. I highly recommend this app!!!

BimmerSource LLC

These guys have excellent support. I unfortunately wasn't able to follow through with my desired goals with this application, but every question I needed along the way and then some was treated with care. I suggest you give them a shot!

Departes Repuestos

Amazing app! After trying a few available at the Shopify App Store, I can say EasySearch is the best one. It provides multiple options to set up a YMM search which is very useful, specially for stores with a huge number of products. The support team has been very helpful! I definetly recommend it.