EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Sports500 Com

Great Apps !! Easy of use, great help from Denys. Go for it 100 % satisfaction.

Thanks !!

Jayces Classic Spares Test

Great support from Den. Maybe a little more detail on the upload page would have prevented the issue, but very happy with the result either way.

Autographbylear

Great customer service, resolved my issues same day. The app works great and was able to customize it to work with my site.

Porsche Tech

The app work brilliantly and is very easy to use. Support was quick, friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this app.

Tuner Goods Llc

I am very impressed with the timely support and attentive care. The staff at EasySearch is awesome and professional. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure their customers are properly using their app. Thank you, Den! I am forever a customer!

-Tom
@tunergoods

True Performance Canada

The amazing developer support made this app super easy and quick to set up. The existing car database is also a life saver! Would definitely recommend this app!

Ink Express Shop

Excellent app and even BETTER support.
They helped me more than they should, and it's great.
Support staff are very, very helpful. (Denys in special).
Good job guys!

Cascadia Tie Downs

Excellent app. Exactly what we were looking for an Den has gone above and beyond with support. No matter how much design or programming experience you have, they will help you get it set up and looking great on your website. We are now using several apps by NexusMedia and I can't say enough about the support we've received. Thanks again!

Bowtiemuscleparts

Love this app for our Classic Auto Parts website! Works as advertised and Den was extremely helpful in assisting us with installation. Would highly recommend to anyone in need of adding a versatile search app to their website!

Black Oak Motorcycle

EasySearch is a great app - the Nexus team are very pleasant to work with and they even helped install the navigation for me, as well as customized it to my needs. Communication with these guys is great and they respond to emails very quickly if you have any issues. This company is professional and will not leave you hanging if you have any concerns.