EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

$15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Edited February 12, 2020

Stellar Service! I recommend this company highly. They were very responsive, helpful & went above and beyond. I am so happy for their support and the product looks GREAT! Thank you for helping me get the year, make, model search up and running. YOU ROCK!

Aeroforce Technology
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 14, 2019

The app is very practical for my store as it helps filters out different products in a very simple and appropriate way. Also, the customer service team is the best I have seen so far on Shopify!

Win Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 17, 2019

This app sits above the fold of our homepage, and is the most used navigational feature of our store. It is simple and reliable, easy to implement and manage. We loved how lightweight and functional it is, and the develope provides amazing support, too. Highly recommended, thank you!

KolayOto
Turkey
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 1, 2019

This app is really terrific! Exceptionally easy to to use and a really amazing support team. This is a great option for anyone that supplies parts or needs to "drill down" to get to the correct item. They have improved the search so you can find by a variety of data points. I'm not a CSS guy and I was having an issue integrating it into my site gracefully. I asked them if they could help and within 24 hours the search was beautifully installed on my site exactly as I wanted. Really great support. NexusMedia really is a top tier developer. We will be looking at their other apps to see how we can enhance the rest of the website.

Projector Bulb Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 7, 2019

So far, so good! Very happy with the look and feel of the EasySearch and the customer service has been AMAZING!

Neuspeed®
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 8, 2019

The app seems to work very well. It's the only app that enables me to do this and it can be customized easily to change fields so it works for other verticals/niches.

officesupplies2u
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
May 19, 2019

Fantastic app. Does exactly what I want to do without a huge learning curve. The development team - for no charge! - were able to take my design and install the search bar in to my theme. Very happy customer!

Direct Suspensions
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 10, 2019

As a motorcycle parts manufacturer, we use this app to allow our customers to filter products that are specific to their motorcycle. The app works very well, is easy to use, and the Nexus Media team is there to provide support when we need it most.

Lyndall Brakes
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 27, 2019

Impressive. Great app and easy to use. Needed it to be customized so it blended into the website which was done within 24 hours. A+

Tough Dog Dealer
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 13, 2019

Creating an E-commerce business used to be difficult, Shopify made it easier than ever before by enabling apps such as EasySeach app. I previously browsed around similar apps, most were not easy to use and offer limited customer support. The team over at EasySearch app is extremely responsive and understanding. I was looking to modify the app in my website in a particular way and they went above and beyond. A hint for anyone who is thinking about this app, provide visual examples when emailing them and they will make it happen. Great app and even better customer support. 5+ Stars

Rev 10