EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

$15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
December 5, 2017

Wow. This is the BEST app I've installed in my store. I was using a script to filter tags earlier but it was primitive and very sloppy when you have a parts store, you want clear compatibility searching. I highly recommend you check this app out because it's a whole-in-one package for only $15 a month. Pretty insane considering the ease and power it has.

EasySearch was easy to install, just one click to hit install once theme is chosen and then one line of code to be placed where you want the search bar to show.

You can use a visual database editor to input the year, make, model by typing it out or you can upload csv files. The CSV file upload is easy and complete. For large stores this is a no brainer and worked best for us.

I had questions before I installed to problems that never occurred, I was scared I would get stuck installation and asked if they offer help. They of course said not a problem, but then I breezed through the install :-)

Thanks for the great job and I will be looking through your other apps for some more choices. Thank you again!!!! Wojtek

Precision Auto Injectors
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 14, 2017

Den and the other people worked with us to make the app work for our particular need. Very supportive and responsive. Thanks

Snogear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 15, 2017

Awesome customer support, very responsive, app works as great

The Auto All
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 5, 2017

Great Apps !! Easy of use, great help from Denys. Go for it 100 % satisfaction.

Thanks !!

Sports500 Com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 16, 2017

Great support from Den. Maybe a little more detail on the upload page would have prevented the issue, but very happy with the result either way.

Jayces Classic Spares Test
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 27, 2017

Great customer service, resolved my issues same day. The app works great and was able to customize it to work with my site.

Autographbylear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 7, 2017

The app work brilliantly and is very easy to use. Support was quick, friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this app.

Porsche Tech
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 21, 2017

I am very impressed with the timely support and attentive care. The staff at EasySearch is awesome and professional. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure their customers are properly using their app. Thank you, Den! I am forever a customer!

-Tom
@tunergoods

Tuner Goods Llc
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 8, 2017

The amazing developer support made this app super easy and quick to set up. The existing car database is also a life saver! Would definitely recommend this app!

True Performance Canada
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 10, 2016

Excellent app and even BETTER support.
They helped me more than they should, and it's great.
Support staff are very, very helpful. (Denys in special).
Good job guys!