EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

The Lands USA

Great App! I installed it and it worked correctly in my project. I contacted support asking for help with CSS customization, the next day they had already implemented all my request. The development team did a magnificent job. I thank everyone for their help and dedication. Thank you so much, guys!

SMINKpower.eu

Really great service, fast and reliable, I had an issue with a database which they solved by email.

Race Factory

The app works great but even better is the customer service team that is quick to respond and assisted me with exactly what I needed to get my site going.

JouzPyroLight

Best one I've found for adding a year make model interface to your website. I love that it allows you to add URL's and tags instead of just products, and the interface is really easy to set up as well. Really worth the price.

Select 4WD

I have been using this app for a few years now and it is amazing. It's simple and just works. I've only ever had to contact the support team once due to a user error on my end and they were so great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.

We have been using EasySearch for a few years now, it's amazing. So much better than a standard search. Excellent support as well!

Wurzel Performance

If you have parts shop you should considered this APP, for some reasons (1.) They care about the customers and they businesses;
(2.) The APP running very fast and with great design;
(3.) Communication with customers, they are very quickly to responses any question. I've been try 3 others Apps, they aren't even close the NEXUS EasySearch! Karina was very kind and helpful to answer all questions.

BlueDakota.fr

You can expect a reliable, flexible and affordable app combined with a responsive customer support and dev team. No regrets.

mscmotousa

I've used many apps by NM over the years and they have never let me down. All their apps work great and their support is one of the best in the marketplace. This particular app is a real lifesaver. They also help with installation and make sure the app looks good. They don't just leave you hanging like so many other app devs do. Comparable solutions would cost you way more money on other platforms. You really get your money's worth with this team. I highly recommend all their apps!

Venomrex

This app makes the configuration of your products and selection it provides your clients on the frontend of the website easy to find your products based of simple parameters. The app is intuitive and best of all the support is the best I have ever experienced within shopify app developers and FAST RESPONSE TIMES. I highly recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7