EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia OÜ

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Departes Repuestos

Amazing app! After trying a few available at the Shopify App Store, I can say EasySearch is the best one. It provides multiple options to set up a YMM search which is very useful, specially for stores with a huge number of products. The support team has been very helpful! I definetly recommend it.

Stickman Vinyls

A strong team that is willing to take extra steps for customer satisfaction. Fast turn around time and efficient delivery. App works as advertised unlike most others.

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

This app did exactly what we wanted. It's easy to use and install. The designers are friendly, easy to contact and do any changes needed quickly. Recommended!

BFD Moto

We have this app installed on our site, has very good functionality and works perfectly for our customers. Ilia was very helpful with some custom CSS to make it fit our website!

Aeroforce Technology

Stellar Service! I recommend this company highly. They were very responsive, helpful & went above and beyond. I am so happy for their support and the product looks GREAT! Thank you for helping me get the year, make, model search up and running. YOU ROCK!

Win Store

The app is very practical for my store as it helps filters out different products in a very simple and appropriate way. Also, the customer service team is the best I have seen so far on Shopify!

KolayOto

This app sits above the fold of our homepage, and is the most used navigational feature of our store. It is simple and reliable, easy to implement and manage. We loved how lightweight and functional it is, and the develope provides amazing support, too. Highly recommended, thank you!

Projector Bulb Supply

This app is really terrific! Exceptionally easy to to use and a really amazing support team. This is a great option for anyone that supplies parts or needs to "drill down" to get to the correct item. They have improved the search so you can find by a variety of data points. I'm not a CSS guy and I was having an issue integrating it into my site gracefully. I asked them if they could help and within 24 hours the search was beautifully installed on my site exactly as I wanted. Really great support. NexusMedia really is a top tier developer. We will be looking at their other apps to see how we can enhance the rest of the website.

Neuspeed®

So far, so good! Very happy with the look and feel of the EasySearch and the customer service has been AMAZING!

officesupplies2u

The app seems to work very well. It's the only app that enables me to do this and it can be customized easily to change fields so it works for other verticals/niches.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6