Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Raven

My store is based in the UK and I have just invested a few hours, with the help of Joe from Easyship, to integrate it into my website. Firstly the help was second to none, thank you Joe! The early results are looking good and I'm just waiting on the right details to integrate my own carriers. I feel this will give my customers a better choice of carrier, and hopefully reduce my abandon cart rates.

Sabinetek Official Site

Easyship is quite a good platform as we can ship to plenty of countries worldwide without worrying about no shipping solution to destination country. Customer support has some major improvement over the years in terms of response speed. The only things that need to work on is that there aren't sufficient courier to handle shipment contained battery.

Bone Daddy Blade WerX

Easyship has been critical to our success and growth. They have a fantastic platform that is super easy to integrate with a Shopify store. Best of all, they have an amazing team of people and are constantly asking for feedback on how to improve to make MY LIFE easier. I'm grateful for discovering this service/app every single day!

Crownned

Great APP! Literally the best if you're trying to scale your business. Customer service could be better. But overall 5 stars!

Orbitkey

We've been using Easyship for the last couple of years and it is by far the easiest portal we've used to date. The UX is user friendly, visually appealing and informative at the same time. My favourite feature allows me to gauge shipping cost prior to dispatch without having to read off of a price matrix and weigh out numerous options that suit me. However, where Easyship really exceeds is its customer service. Jose has been by our side since launch and is always eager to reach out either to check up on us or help whenever necessary. Thanks Jose!

Leafytrade

Easy to use and set up. Jose was incredibly helpful in the onboarding process. Syncs to Shopify store very easy.

Pack Turtle

The shipping rules do not correctly add up the number of items in the shopping cart when there are multiples of one product. The shipping rules are there for us to use and they should work as intended.
Feel free to let us know once your support team fixes that and we will upgrade our review.
See our support request for details.

SimpliDock

Don't even waste your time... I spent about 5 hours trying to get this app set up so I could offer calculated international shipping rates with duty quote during checkout. This included importing CSV file with all my product sizes and easyship classifications, adding all my shipping container sizes one-by-one and then paying over $800 for the annual subscription to Shopify as well as chatting with Shopify to manually turn on 3rd party calculated rates. After all that, I tried adding a couple items to the cart and checking out... it worked! But then, I tried adding a few more items and whenever I got over 10 items, the shipping calculation would say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom" (or whatever country you might be testing) HUH?!? This is probably the worst wording imaginable. So I get a huge deal with a potential customer and they want to order 100 items and easyship tells them that we don't offer shipping to their country and I lose the customer for life?!? Who decided this was a good message? Sounds like a great way to lose business! I emailed easyship to see what is going on and didn't hear back... (In their defense, I did email on a Saturday morning, but I still hadn't heard anything at 4pm Monday). So, I opened live chat and spoke with someone who tells me that "this is a limitation of their software" and the only option is to use a Shopify flat rate shipping for larger orders. Who considers 10+ items too large of an order? So in other words, I just wasted about 5hrs of my life trying to use their app only to have it require me to go back to the way it was without the app. Again, don't waste your time with easyship... The name itself is false advertising :(

The Catholic Woodworker

Easyship is a COMPLETE game changer for international shipping. No one else offers the option to pay for duties and taxes up front for a completely transparent shipping experience. We had so many complaints and several shipments abandoned because of super high taxes at the border. Easyship fixed all of that overnight for our international customers. We have had zero complaints since the switch and look forward to transitioning to Easyship for US shipments too very soon.

Alieva

The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32