Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Possum Creek Games

Outstanding customer service, great support, makes our business possible. I don't know if our company could function without it.

doepamine

I've just started to use Easyship for my Shopify store. While I'm still new to it and figuring it out, the support has been great! I'm so glad that I have been able to set up support calls on the same day (in the same hour) and had my questions/issues resolved really quickly. Recommended, thanks!

Sophie & Toffee

We have been using Easyship since it was a baby. Alot of hiccups at the beginning. However, with improvements and investments over the years, I must say that I am impressed with how far Easyship has come! I tested other systems and I find myself sticking to Easyship. Although, Easyship is not perfect, it goes the same with other apps. With good customer service and efforts in improving their apps, their minor flaws can be overlooked. I look forward to more awesome features!

Luxonis

We've been using EasyShip for a couple of months. Worldwide shipping is complicated, and they made it easy for us. Application is great for handling daily sales and fulfilling batch orders (i.e., Kickstarter campaigns). It has multiple functionalities we can't live without. To name a few:
* Seamless, one-click integration with Shopify (you can add many stores)
* Shipping at Checkout (your customer can choose a courier, and the shipping cost is accurate). It works worldwide!
* Insurance
* Shipping rules (a great tool to automate shipping scenarios for different locations or box sizes)
* Product listing * Simple import from file (excellent for batch orders - you can import any CSV file, and EasyShip support many e-commerce platforms * Customizable notification emails to customers In addition, EasyShip provides excellent customer and technical support (helps with couriers, customers, and the application). We highly recommend this application and other EasyShip services.

Côté Cuir

Cette application est très bonne! Les clients peuvent voir l'estimation des frais douaniers au passage à la caisse, ce qui les informent adéquatement des frais. De plus, ce qui est vraiment bien, c'est qu'ils peuvent payer ces frais directement avec l'achat du produit en choisissant certains transporteurs comme DHL. De plus, on peut acheter des étiquettes d'expédition pour des ventes d'autres plateformes de ventes, comme Etsy, Amazon, eBay, ce qui est très pratique. Très Très bon service client.

Sahursart

incredible app! Makes so many shipping hassles completely effortless and the staff is ALWAYS SO helpful. Couldnt recommend it more! Truly makes running the day to day in my business so much easier.

Femallay Inc.

We have been using Easyship for over 6 months and it is by far the best shipping app we have ever used! And trust me, we have worked with over 7 major shipping services now to try and find the right fit for our business! There are many reasons we have finally found our home with Easyship, but first and foremost the user interface is beautiful and functional, and the customer service is amazing! We love the integrated shopping cart with customized carrier options for every customer, the ability to offer shipping insurance, and the focus on international carrier options. In the backend, we love that we can ship in bulk, while easily changing weight or label options for an individual order without leaving the page. It is also incredibly easy to create custom shipping rules, and the filtering options are almost unlimited! Hands down, this is the best shipping app we have ever used! :)

Ask and Embla

Easyship is a friendly app for users with helpful functions. The account manager is responsive and knowledgeable!

MovieMask

Easyship has some of the best customer service I have experienced. To illustrate, we once had the problem that we had to manually add the shipping details for our shipments from Easyship into the shopify order. After telling our customer success manager about this they programmed a solution for us within two weeks free of charge that solved the problem. They have proven to always be this responsive, no matter what the request is, and this is what makes Easyship worth the slightly higher price than for example Amazon, who would never bother to do anything with your request. It truly seems that Easyship want your business to succeed. They have also helped us in establishing a new warehouse, and resolved problems with our couriers. Would definetly recommend them to anyone looking for someone who actually does something with your requests for help. Easyship feels more like a partner than a service.

Gabi The Label

We have been using Easyship for several years and the experience has been very good. Essentially the app allows any business or person to connect with their large network of couriers, both local and international - allowing one to send packages internationally at reasonable rates. The app is well designed and easy to use. Love how seamlessly it syncs up with Shopify, customers can see the many shipping options at checkout, delivery lead time, estimated taxes/customs incurred - everything is presented succinctly. For a business, this app has been instrumental in connecting us to the rest of the world. The app continues to work on bringing added features and it is also worth to mention the tremendous customisable options on the app. Customer service has been quite prompt, more importantly our Customer Success Manager, Calvin, has been stellar and goes above and beyond to provide support and care. His genuine care for his clients definitely gives us greater confidence in the app and its services moving forward. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34