Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Ship with Easyship and save. The only shipping tool you need.

JBC Corp

The app is easy to use and pretty straightforward. I like how you can email tracking information to customers directly from the shipping information page. One downside is that custom box names can't be edited after they're created. If you happen to make a mistake, you have to delete that box and then re-enter it.

March 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're always eager to get insight from our customers on how we can improve our App!

In his case, unfortunately, you are right, you can't currently modify the name of a Saved Box in this way, you can only edit the Empty Box Weight, change the "Auto selection" or Delete.

Our Tech Team are aware of this issue and it is on our roadmap for the future, so watch this space!

All the best,

Easyship

ZupaBilly

Very impressed in the first day I register an Easyship account, receive a "hello signed" email. Just feel right to choose this shipment platform. The staff Michelle do a great job that really save my time from the step of setup to the end of shipment. Here I can save time to think more marketing stuff and handle customers' enquiries. The importance of run e-commerce business is fast and faster.

BSE Techs

Does what you need it to do installs easy not hard or complicated to use and updates easy

Happy Gun

Easyship is one of our fave apps for running our company Happy Gun!! We have orders from all over the globe, and the dashboard makes it so easy to setup various options for all shipping zones. We’ve never received a complaint about shipping and believe me, it used to be a mess before we found easyship. As the owner of the company, it has saved me so many logistical headaches and the support is extremely responsive which is the most important thing to us!! Thanks Easyship for your epic product and service

SnapCartoons

What a great app! Does what I need it to do! Snap Cartoons can now print on high quality canvases! Live demo of this app @ SnapCartoons.com

Lake Boys

Great app for easy shipping solutions. I have had no customer complaints about shipping time and every customer has received their product on time so far. Highly suggest downloading it!

KSResin

Horrible shipping solution. Riddled with bugs, it seems like there is a new problem every day. Customer service is unresponsive, or if they do respond they are unable/unwilling to help. Save yourself a giant headache and find a better company to work with.

In response to EasyShip's reply to our comment. We brought up an issue with Amazon integration multiple times, and each time were told that they would reach out when their was a resolution. Every week for over a month I received an automatic response saying the ticket would be closed due to lack of my response. I would bump the ticket and receive a response of "thank you for the reminder, we are waiting to hear back from our team". Nothing ever got taken care of.

EasyShip has reached out to me multiple times to get this review removed, but has made no effort to show the issues I brought up were actually resolved.

March 29, 2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks for leaving your feedback and we're sorry about the experience you've had using Easyship.

I appreciate our team have reached out to you on a few occasions in an attempt to resolve your issues, but I'm also aware we've had a few tech issues of late that have impacted you directly.

In light of your experience, we are reviewing our internal process in this area and we're confident that any similar issues will be swiftly resolved going forward.

If you do want to give Easyship another try, we'll do all we can to make sure your experience is a positive one.

All the best,

Easyship

TCMshop.sg

I have been sourcing for a good complete package shipping partner for years that is easy to use and provide local and international courier services.
Easyship provide a really good platform for my customers to use with ease, both locally and internationally. My customers can have options to choose which courier and cost of shipping they like to use. We the business owners can easily sync the orders with Easyship with a few clicks and the courier services is deal done in a few minutes. Most importantly, the service support I get from the local team is very good. Whenever I have an issue, they promptly solved it quickly so We can move on with our business. Its been a good business partner.

INSELLER

We have been using Easyship for quite some time now and we are extremely happy. Everything works perfectly well and they do have a great customer support in case anything needs to be escalated. Highly recommended!

Carepacsg

Great shipping solution.
Instant store sync
Cheaper 3rd party insurance
Competitive shipping rates
Great to allow a small business like me to compete with bigger businesses.

What more can I ask for?