Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

SimpliDock

Don't even waste your time... I spent about 5 hours trying to get this app set up so I could offer calculated international shipping rates with duty quote during checkout. This included importing CSV file with all my product sizes and easyship classifications, adding all my shipping container sizes one-by-one and then paying over $800 for the annual subscription to Shopify as well as chatting with Shopify to manually turn on 3rd party calculated rates. After all that, I tried adding a couple items to the cart and checking out... it worked! But then, I tried adding a few more items and whenever I got over 10 items, the shipping calculation would say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom" (or whatever country you might be testing) HUH?!? This is probably the worst wording imaginable. So I get a huge deal with a potential customer and they want to order 100 items and easyship tells them that we don't offer shipping to their country and I lose the customer for life?!? Who decided this was a good message? Sounds like a great way to lose business! I emailed easyship to see what is going on and didn't hear back... (In their defense, I did email on a Saturday morning, but I still hadn't heard anything at 4pm Monday). So, I opened live chat and spoke with someone who tells me that "this is a limitation of their software" and the only option is to use a Shopify flat rate shipping for larger orders. Who considers 10+ items too large of an order? So in other words, I just wasted about 5hrs of my life trying to use their app only to have it require me to go back to the way it was without the app. Again, don't waste your time with easyship... The name itself is false advertising :(

The Catholic Woodworker

Easyship is a COMPLETE game changer for international shipping. No one else offers the option to pay for duties and taxes up front for a completely transparent shipping experience. We had so many complaints and several shipments abandoned because of super high taxes at the border. Easyship fixed all of that overnight for our international customers. We have had zero complaints since the switch and look forward to transitioning to Easyship for US shipments too very soon.

Alieva

The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,

ItalianGrip

Thanks to this app, I was able to go global, and I succeeded!! I now sell my product internationally. Every day customers are buying from all over the world. The parcels go every day very far from my place without any problem and with total ease. Merely the best shipping service I have ever had. Come on, an all-in-one solution that gives to your customer: Price of transport
Transport time Customs fees And this in every country of the world.

BTS US Store

We have been working with the Easyship team for a number of months to launch serviecs with them in the USA. The app worked perfectly and the level of support we received from the Easyship team was and is first class.

I Heart Wall Art Australia

This app has absolutely changed our business. I Heart Wall Art ship lots of big and bulky items from our workshop outside a major city and it's always been a nightmare to try and find good courier rates. We're getting the best details we've ever had now, and have found the system easy to use and incorporate into our business.

Tawbury

As a brand that has been used to using Amazon FBA, the thought of handling international shipping from our Shopify store was admittedly daunting. Easyship has made the transition straight forward. We have connected with their partnered 3PLs in Hong Kong and the US who have also been great to work with. Being able to sync orders from Shopify to our 3PLs via Easyship has saved a lot of time. Especially since we don't have to prepare any shipping documents. The onboarding process and customer support has also been great so far.

Eone

If I could give more, they'll get more...to make up for these 1-star toxic reviews. Be reasonable people. The setup can take some time as with many TP services/plugins, but the team at Easyship are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help you if you're nice and easy to deal with too. I'd recommend setting up a demo phone call, keep a good relationship (as you should with business), and you'll have a seamless experience. They offer some serious analytical tools for an extra, But the basic free package is good enough. Good courier pricing as well. Personally, I've dealt with much third-party software, and the two account managers, Michelle and Shivanjali were top-notch. 10 out of 10. Definitely ask for their help if you're based in the States or APAC. Cheers guys, keep up the good work. Look forward to any new features. -Cal

Sculplex

Easyship is really amazing. It makes shipping super convenient. All I have to do is sync the orders and click on a button and make the payment. The courier comes by to collect it and will then deliver to my customers. It's that bloody easy. Definitely a great app to have for any e-commerce store!

Package Free

Excellent account management always reply to queries in a timely manner with effective communication . The platform suffer from bugs which need to be closely monitored . Shipping cost and reporting needs improvement