Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Ship with Easyship and save. The only shipping tool you need.

Chic Bambinos

I love that easyship provides multiple quotes for different shipping carriers, allowing me to choose the most cost effective carrier. I would definitely recommend this app to a friend and continue using it for my business, www.chicbambinos.com , as long as it is offered.

Fyndatot

Easy ship I haven’t started using yet but I hope it will help my business

3d Printing Singapore

This is an amazing help to any e-commerce business. Prices are reasonable and the app gives you full control over most aspects of shipping. Thanks Easyship!

Debasic

ONE OF THE BEST THING EVER!
MADE SHIPPING LIKE A BREEZE!

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM!

Cat Street Cards

Finally a real go-to solution for international shipping! The dynamic rates plugin they offer really improved the checkout experience and gave my clients (and me!) a much better visibility on shipping costs and taxes.
Plus now I can ship anywhere in the world with no worries!
Highly recommended for a quick, easy and reliable setup

The Cooking Block

A true lifesaver! Easyship has made it so easy for me to get quotes for shipping to customers overseas. One account and you're done. After the agony of navigating through the terrible UX of various big name couriers, only to find out that the price of delivery is three times as much as the cost of my product, I can't imagine going back. Setup was a breeze as well. Highly recommended!

Sooqcentral

We've been using Easyship a few months now, easy to manage and seamless integration. We are very happy with it. The support team is helpful too. Highly recommended.

Moshkacollection

Great support from the team in SG

Fensens

Great product, rates, and customer service overall. Finally, I've found a dependable solution for International shipping.

The Gift Store At Southlake

I have been very impressed with EasyShip. When I contact them whether by email or phone--you actually get to speak to a person or you receive a response in a very timely manner. EasyShip is very easy to use and helps simplify shipping. If you are trying to figure out which path to choose regarding shipping, I would definitely give EasyShip a chance.

Jeff Baker