Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Fuchusi

I had few issues with a carrier but easyship got back to me and solved the problem, their customer services has definitely improved

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Confettified

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

Party-Pads.com

DO NOT BOTHER with this waste of time shipping middle man. Over 75% of all shipments made through them have had problems. Now I know that they are just a middle man acting as agents for courier companies... but therein lies the problem. when you have a problem with your shipment, and I GUARANTEE you will, the only way to contact them is to open a support ticket which takes two days to receive a reply which is usually incomplete or inaccurate. the latest incident was a package picked up on 12/15/20 with a 2 - 5 day delivery service... 21 days later this is still not delivered and all I get from the email reply to my service request is "this in normal...we will look into it".... after three previous replies asking for confirmation that I want assistance. meanwhile my customers are leaving negative reviews because of their service.
Bottom line.... do not install this app or use this joke of a freight middle man. Yes their rates are good... but dissatisfied customers leaving negative reviews about your company do not make up for the pennies saved.

Blink Frenzy

I give five star for the App! I wish it will have mobile friendly version in the future ;) fighting!

Rocker Ski Rack

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.

Pippettes

This is an excellent app offering seamless labelling etc. and competitive pricing with top courier firms, if you choose carefully (i.e. not Hermes). I use UPS who are generally considered a quality firm. They have misdirected a few parcels and the largest order I have sent I chose to insure, which I usually don't bother with. Well the insurance claim after UPS delivered it to the wrong address and it disappeared has been a complete farce. Fortunately I have only one insurance claim on the go as I wouldn't have the time or headspace to chase up several....It has been over two months of back and forth emails.
As I said I put the odd cock up from UPS down to what I am not losing through instore pilferage. It would really help if the couriers photographed the door (with GPS coordinates) they are delivering to, instead of grabbing a 'signature' which doesn't really help much.

Toy Bosses

This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing. This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing

ELYSIIAN

A serious lifesaver for managing all my shipments! I love that I can give my international customers a dynamic checkout which includes various shipping options and the option to pay for taxes and duties right at checkout. This really helps eliminate any surprises our international customers may be hit with on delivery and improves conversions at checkout. I also love that it works so seamlessly with our shipping carriers and that we are able to easily import our discounted rates we negotiated with carriers. To add to this, their customer service is A++++! I worked with Hiromi and she was so wonderful throughout the whole process. Anytime I had a question, it was answered within 30 minutes. She also took the time to video conference with me and walk me through the whole platform and help me set it up! Thank you thank you thank you!

Grace & Maggie

We use Easyship to provide live shipping rates at checkout to our customers in Australia and soon we will start Worldwide. It's definitely increased our conversion rate! The customer service of Easyship is also excellent and very proactive