Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Boldrwatches

Great app and seamless integration with our shop. Loads of useful features to help us streamline our operations. Responsive team behind to support all necessary functions for the shipping function. Started with Easyship 2 years ago and see their operations grow daily. Keep up the good work!

Focus Active

Great app to have! Easyship gives my customers greater choice when it comes to delivery options. Automated calculations also makes my job a whole lot easier as I don't have to key in the different rates manually.

The support team is very prompt and helpful. Zak was great at helping guide me through the entire set up process.

Highly recommend this!

Keep Wear

A functional and handy app to have on your site to solve your delivery needs, might just require some fine tuning on the backend regarding the ease of usage. Overall still a great app, plus as it is free of charge there really isnt much more to complain about!

Junior Watches

Very simple and easy to use shipping dashboard - has been a welcomed addition to my ecommerce store!

The Golden Concepts

Having shipping auto calculated at our check-out page has made the whole buying process more convenient for our customers and our team. The prices are also competitive and customers can choose the option that best suits them. There have been some hiccups here and there but overall the Easyship team has made improvements along the way and we are happy users.

Delightbulbs

Using this app on delight.com.sg to ship to Singapore local market and the overseas market too. App is good in providing competitive quotations from many shipping service providers. However there are many glitches in the app - many times pick up fails, not much help is available if goods get lost in transit. Fails to quote sometimes. Repeat order or single order creating requires quite some of manual data entry. But still, the app is usable and solves some problems. delight.com.sg

Gale Polewear

As with all new apps there are some hiccups here and there, but generally speaking, EasyShip has managed to save my business a lot of precious time and money. The support team is responsive and will work with you extensively to get you setup.

Special Delivery For Kids

Easyship is definitely what I needed - easy to use and of great help. Now I can truly work at home and simply have someone to come to my door and collect my products for delivery with just a few clicks.

Thank YOU easy ship!

B2five

the dynamic rate is exactly what i need - and i think it's the only apps that supports HK post and SF.

pls continue the good work!

9 To 6

It is very convenience to let our customers choose delivery method. It makes our customers to know more about the time and cost needed.