Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

That Pedal Show Store

UPDATE - 29 SEPT 2020 - so it turns out that Easyship use totally the wrong HS product codes for international shipments. A shipping app that can't cope with HS Codes??!! Really??? So, even if you have the correct HS Codes for your products in Shopify, Easyship say "due to a technical limitation, the HS code will not always pull through correctly, meaning a discrepancy between the information on Shopify and what is converted to Easyship". This means all your Commercial Invoices will be wrong. Surely getting this right is a comedy basic of any shipping app claiming to be a shipping app??! It's greatly taken the shine off what was a good experience until now...we only found this out because of a parcel getting stopped by customs with a question about a product's HS Code...not ideal!
Unfortunately it also turns out there's no way to update your product listings in Easyship to fix this either...so you are knowingly giving customs the wrong info. Not great. In fact pretty poor. 2ND SEPT 2020
We just installed Easyship to help us manage the UPS shipping process for our UK based store. We're really glad we did!! UPS can't integrate easily (understatement!) so we were having to manually enter every shipment into the UPS website (arrgh). Easyship solved this problem for us relatively easily and now works like a dream. Not only does Easyship make our shipping workflow/paperwork much easier and faster but it also solves our dynamic pricing at checkout so customers automatically see our special UPS shipping rates alongside our Royal Mail rates...awesome! Our only feedback would be that setting it up required quite a lot of research and there were some really helpful (although slightly out of date) videos on the Easyship YouTube channel - and we defo couldn't have done it without these. They steered us in the right direction and we were able to fill in most set-up gaps. What would be really useful is a step-by-step set up video guide for a Shopify Store if someone can make one so that all the set up steps are in one place. We linked to our UPS account and rates really easily and the initial glitch we had with creating labels/UPS tracking was resolved quickly after an online chat with Easyship support - they were super helpful and took time to understand the issue and help us get it fixed and followed up. The system is easily customisable and user friendly. All in all a really good experience - highly recommend. P.S. If we had one request it would be to work on integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop in the UK.

Kira Kirei

This app has helped my website to shipped out my orders and print shipping labels easily!!! The best thing is it is free!!! We can also customize the colours to match our website! The widget is also pretty and minimalist which matched my website's theme! I have tried finding an app that helps with shipping, printing of shipping label and packing slip and I have finally found one!!! I have asked a lot of questions as it is my first time using the app, and Nicol has guided me promptly and patiently which I am really thankful for. He has exceeded my expectation by extending his help, providing me videos when I was confused with the steps. I was super stressed out but now I know how to use it all because of his guidance! His replies were so quick and clear too! Thank you so much and to everyone who is wondering if they should download this app, please do so. You definitely won't regret it! :)

Fun Research

I'm happy it's free yet with powerful functions. They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!

The Wee Bean

Very useful and helpful for our small growing business :) We started using them for simple logistics and now have expanded to use their warehousing and fulfilment services. The team has been attentive to our needs and when things go wrong, they are quick to step in and address.

Record Roots

Simple way to send shopify orders. My stock is with their partner warehouse in Los Angeles and they have a seamless integration.

Clover Creations UK

Absolutely worth every pennies!
We have been using this app daily for just under a year now and we're very pleased with it.
This platform is very user friendly and will save you money by getting the best shipping service/cost and time by automatically entering shipping details for you.
Their customer service is second to none, from the online chat support to the management team !

Roseraie Gal

Very BAD customer service. It took a week to reply my question, no one can help if you have problem with your shipping. Even they replied, they didn't answer your question directly. BAD!

Jasper Home Living

Has the basis of being great but so many glitches and the amount of additional charges that come in each week in addition to the shipping charges is unreasonable. I regularly had issues with no shipping options being available for a lot of stock, so I would consistently have to book a courier outside the platform, defeating the purpose of the app.

One big issue was the inability to ship an order that has 2 boxes, only option is to ship them separately at double the cost- this is something they said they were working on months ago that had a 2 week deadline but it is still not an active feature.

Stealth Hitches - The Hitch Made to be Hidden

DO NOT USE THIS APP! While there were some great features I was ready to put to work for my business, there were many parts of the app that were just broken. The rules didn't work, and it would never integrate our FedEx account. Never any replies to the countless inquiries about integration.

No Access

Easyship is the only shipping app you need for your store. Great rates and a large number of courier options.