Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Blink Frenzy

I give five star for the App! I wish it will have mobile friendly version in the future ;) fighting!

Toy Bosses

This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing. This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing

ELYSIIAN

A serious lifesaver for managing all my shipments! I love that I can give my international customers a dynamic checkout which includes various shipping options and the option to pay for taxes and duties right at checkout. This really helps eliminate any surprises our international customers may be hit with on delivery and improves conversions at checkout. I also love that it works so seamlessly with our shipping carriers and that we are able to easily import our discounted rates we negotiated with carriers. To add to this, their customer service is A++++! I worked with Hiromi and she was so wonderful throughout the whole process. Anytime I had a question, it was answered within 30 minutes. She also took the time to video conference with me and walk me through the whole platform and help me set it up! Thank you thank you thank you!

Grace & Maggie

We use Easyship to provide live shipping rates at checkout to our customers in Australia and soon we will start Worldwide. It's definitely increased our conversion rate! The customer service of Easyship is also excellent and very proactive

FixtureGaming

EasyShip is great. They seem to be committed to listing to their users and coming up with innovative ideas to make shipping easier. I cannot recommend EasyShip enough.

Neighbor hood Kitchen

Highly recommend! This app is super wonderful! super supe supe supe supe supe supe supe supe wonderful!

Urban Frenzy

The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away.

Toy Bazaart

Great app and very useful. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions.

Music Valley susu

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners , I am eager to recommend to anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26