Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 maj 2023

Love everything about Easyship!! Makes my day al lot easier to print and just
get through or collabs very fast.

Customer service is always there a click away. Totally recommend!!!

BEAUTY CREATIONS COSMETICS
USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Easyship svarade 31 maj 2023

Thanks for your review, it's great to hear you're getting the best out of the app!

All the best,

Easyship

23 november 2023

The issues with Easyship, like missed parcel pickups and unresponsive support, have a detrimental impact on the last mile of our business. Delays and uncertainties in parcel collection can lead to missed delivery windows and dissatisfied customers, ultimately harming our business reputation. Addressing these problems is essential for maintaining the efficiency and reliability of our last-mile operations.

Design 10
11 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

I was getting an error that my UPS account name has already been taken, so I contacted support. Instead of helping fix the issue, they offered to schedule an onboarding call... I'm working and want to ship packages, not waste time talking on the phone. I'll just stick with the competition.

Swift Energy
Kanada
21 dagar användning av appen
Easyship svarade 25 oktober 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for providing your feedback on Shopify, we're keen to understand what went wrong here and how we might turn this around.

It looks like you were trying to link your own UPS courier but you were seeing an error, the reason my colleague was asking to set up a call was that it would simply be easier to take a look at the details with you over the phone, rather than an email back and forth.

However, if you prefer to deal with email/messaging we would be happy to oblige, I've reached out to you to help with this query, please get back to me and I'm sure we can fix this ASAP.

All the best,

Easyship

15 juni 2023

As a user experience there is many way this can be improved such as the user experience and the billing layout.

The charges are way high which makes us rather find our own courier than keep creating shipping labels here, especially there is so many hidden charges that keep occurring makes us do not want to keep using Easyship and may opt to use a different platform.

Customer service is very bad which most of the time that can't solve any enquire and they say they get back to you which they don't which can be disappointed as i have to go back on the live chat to chase for an answer and also you should implement as call centre too rather just and online CS which doesn't help much.

Overall experience is bad and not ideal as many improvement is needed in many areas.

SAU LEE
Hongkong SAR
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
1 april 2024

Once innovative with excellent customer service, but now nowhere close to that. The interface is clumsy and confusing, and they seem focused on making your life difficult to enforce their $49/month plan. I would have never imagined that printing an A6 format in 2024 would require a $49/month subscription. These guys are simply out of touch with their market since late 2022, based in the US and totally in the clouds. You'd be better off using Interparcel, FastCourier, etc., which offer direct plugins and don't charge monthly fees to print an A6. Oh, and as a new addition since 2023: customer service is now hiding behind the fact that the courier doesn't offer live tracking. Basically, despite having tracking, if you use the normal service, Easyship will not help you anymore if the package isn't delivered. For that, they've created an extra service at an extra cost. It's very fishy, and in the end, they offer less than the normal carrier directly. Finally, don't bother insuring your package, as their insurance team in the US is dedicated to taking weeks to answer you and fully involved in doing everything not to pay the claim... I assume the insurance company being in the US doesn't care too much about Australian Consumer Rights.

Eyefood Factory Australia
Redigerat 19 juli 2023

We have been using EasyShip for nearly 3 years. During that time we have had significant challenges (on normal features and while testing beta-features) due to internal and external factors. Our Account Managers (we've had several during that time) have been responsive when these challenges arose and were solution oriented. My advice to anyone considering this service is to learn about setting up shipping rules to best serve your business and customer. If done correctly and thoroughly, everyone's lives are made simple.

While there is a customer service team, any orders sent using a limited or basic tracking courier they're unable to aid in tracking down missing/lost parcels. Pay careful attention to label prices you're paying and what the app is charging your customer.

Overall, EasyShip is a good service with simple integration with our Shopify store.

Route Werks
USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
7 juli 2023

Sahana is amazing, very professional and easy to deal with.

App is easy to use and has been trouble-free since we signed up a year ago.

SOUTH.ST
12 månader användning av appen
Easyship svarade 24 juli 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we think Sahana is great too!

17 mars 2024

I would definiely recommend not to use. They charge you for basic features other softwares offer for free. They incentivize you with a 30$ credit if you connect your shopify store but you don't actually receive the credit. Support is literally non-existent. Sent 3 messages only got 1 reply 3 days later.

Vibrant Sea
Kanada
24 april 2023

We chose Easyship as a way to send international shipments. For a year we selected UPS services that showed the recipient would pay taxes, yet at the end of the year we got billed for all of these taxes.

When contacting UPS directly, we were told this was due to the declaration statement being incorrect. This is something Easyship provides electronically so we weren't aware until all of the charges came through at the end of the year.

We've contacted Easyship but they've been incredibly unhelpful, basically telling us that it isn't there fault, when clearly it is.

We now use UPS directly, as the small benefit of using Easyship is greatly outweighed by the numerous charges incurred by using them.

Kutuu Wholesale
Storbritannien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Easyship's customer service is GREAT! Resolves problem promptly and swiftly even via emails!

lagom kids