Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Gladiator Fitness

App is so/so, but the customer service from this provider is terrible. They will lose your parcels, and not honour the insurance claims even after they have admitted fault

March 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate any feedback from our customers, good or bad.

In this case, I'm aware that we have tried to contact you several times to help you resolve this issue but we did not hear back from you.

On this occasion, the issues you have raised were the result of an issue with your chosen courier. In terms of insurance, the package in question was not insured, you can learn more about how to insure your shipments in our Help Centre here - https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003451011-How-to-Add-a-Shipping-Insurance

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@easyship.com

CTDC

I agree with the feedback left by DreamCastle. It takes three months for the billing from FedEx to be updated to Easyship billing. I am charged when creating labels one amount based upon the actual weight and box dimensions when shipping to the customers. Three months later a bill arrives with numerous adjustments to the shipments and in most cases, and to no surprised, the actual and (true) weights and box dimensions increased the chargeable weight by FedEx. It's no wonder this is a free app and as for me, it doesn't work for our business.

Also, be aware you will be charged by FedEx for Residential Area Surcharge. This amount can be anywhere from $4.40 to just under $10.00. It's depends on how far the delivery is out of the way for the driver. This comes out of your pocket unless you pass this cost onto the customers. Then again, this increase most likely will have your customers shopping elsewhere online.

Be aware, Easyship will nickle and dime you to death. I'm done and will now use USPS and UPS offered by Shopify. It's cheaper.

DreamCastle

I used easyship service to ship out my KickStarter parcels from Singapore to US. After about 3 months, I was billed for almost $300 due to discrepancies in the parcel sizes and weight. If you want to be fair to your customer, do a check during the collection of the parcels, not billing your customer AFTER 3 MONTHS of the shipment. What guarantee do you have that the parcels does not distort in your warehouse?

Veiled Collection

UPDATED REVIEW: HIDDEN FEES! BEWARE! The app has started charging shippers "residential fees" which are never disclosed beforehand. Easy ship obviously realized their mistake and started adding a "residential fee" option before checkout to make it easier, but then they discontinued this feature and I am being charged these hidden fees again! This is absolutely ridiculous.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and I'm sorry there has been some confusion about Residential Fees.

Couriers may charge an additional residential area surcharge, depending on the destination address.

The information regarding the residential surcharge is made available in your dashboard when selecting the courier

To support shipments to or from residential locations, the couriers define a residential location as a collection or delivery to a home, including a business operating out of a home that does not have an entrance open to the public. A surcharge applies to each package collected from or delivered to a residential location.

You can find more information in our Help Centre article here: https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024835071-Residential-Area-Surcharges

We hope this information helps and if you require any further information, please feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and our team will do all they can to help.

Kind regards,

Victoria Luxury Silk

DO NOT USE THIS APP, I MOVE TO FRANCE I ASK THEM TO REFUND MY CREDIT OF 100 DOLLARD, BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK IN EUROPE, SO THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND DID EVEN TELL ME AND NEVER REFUND MY CREDIT, THE CREDIT THERE I PUT WAS FOR SHIPPING TO MY CLIENTS, I HAVE MORE THEN 300 CLIENTS THERE I CAN NOT HAVE HAVE HISTORIC OF SHIPPING FOR PAYE MY TAXE AND LOOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS, HOW DEAR THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT LIKE .SHOPIFY SHUD TAKE OUT THAT SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, ITS NOT LEGAL WHAT THEY DID, DO NOT USE THAT APP, THEY NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL

Pro Spec

Update: The only solution is to cancel the labels & I'll have a refund in 21 days. So there is no solution except cancel the labels, purchase postage elsewhere & hope they I'm actually refunded the funds in THREE WEEKS, while my orders are LATE due to their system glitch & lack of support for 3 days. Just awful, every step of the way. If I did this to my customers, they would be rightfully upset. Stay far away from this company.

I have to assume a lot of these positive reviews are fake, as I've had nothing but problems with this service & it's more tedious that other options.

For example:
1 - I ordered 5 labels on a FRIDAY
2 - 4 went to pending, and never completed
3 - I sent MULTIPLE emails to support, as these items needed to be shipped on Saturday at the latest.
5 - Support writes back Sunday night, refuses to do anything to remedy the situation, or take responsibility for their companies software issues that caused the labels not to complete. Instead they just say support is only avail certain days & certain times (Im assuming Hong Kong days/hours, Im in PST.

4 late shipments can out your metrics in a tailspin really quickly, so unless they improve their services, be very wary of this company.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We've tried to reach out to discuss this issue with you but we haven't been successful if you have the time we'd love the chance to talk you and get a full understanding of what went wrong here!

We're always looking to improve our service and if you are able to reach out to us at support@easyship.com I'm sure we can make sure you have a much better experience this time around.

Millno8

Do not use their services. I have chased them over a week, giving them a benefit of doubt. I chatted several time - never got a satisfactory response.

I tried to understand their concerns, if any - and yet no feedback. Answer was always that they will "get back to us". Or check back after some time. This is stupid, sorry to say.

I almost lost a customer trying to use their services. The phone number is useless as well.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It sounds as though you didn't have the best experience with a specific courier when you used our platform.

We would be more than happy to have our support team offer you more assistance in getting the best out of Easyship if you wish to give our platform another go.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and we will do all we can to make sure you have a better experience this time around!

Carrie Bloedel

Stop already with this nonsense. You overcharged. You want to blame me. You keep doing it even a year later. Stop with the madness. I'm not interested in doing business with you. I have no interest in hearing more from you. Just stop.

No there was no confusion as EasyShip states in the reply from over a year ago. I've been shipping for years - I didn't input "mistake" dimensions. It's not difficult. Funny enough, I use Pirate Ship and haven't had any issues or mistakes. PirateShip is proactive, easy to use, great rates, no issues. The way shipping should be.

Just did a cost estimate shipping a box weighing 4 lbs from Mpls, MN to Madison WI. I have been paying about $6.55 for the last 12 months. The cost estimate I got from Easyship was $26.29. Looks like I'd be out of business quickly using this app. So sick of apps advertising "the best pricing" when in fact the pricing is awful. Sellers are not idiots.

December 22, 2019

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Again, please accept my apologies again for the experience you had when using Easyship.

I have just searched for a quote using the information and locations you provided and the lowest price is $7.28, however without all the information such as the shipment dimensions I cannot confirm whether the price will be accurate for your needs.

If you ever decide to try Easyship again, please reach out to us at support@easyship.com and someone from the team will be more than happy to help you.

2 Next