Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

Victoria Luxury Silk

DO NOT USE THIS APP, I MOVE TO FRANCE I ASK THEM TO REFUND MY CREDIT OF 100 DOLLARD, BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK IN EUROPE, SO THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND DID EVEN TELL ME AND NEVER REFUND MY CREDIT, THE CREDIT THERE I PUT WAS FOR SHIPPING TO MY CLIENTS, I HAVE MORE THEN 300 CLIENTS THERE I CAN NOT HAVE HAVE HISTORIC OF SHIPPING FOR PAYE MY TAXE AND LOOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS, HOW DEAR THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT LIKE .SHOPIFY SHUD TAKE OUT THAT SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, ITS NOT LEGAL WHAT THEY DID, DO NOT USE THAT APP, THEY NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL

Pro Spec

Update: The only solution is to cancel the labels & I'll have a refund in 21 days. So there is no solution except cancel the labels, purchase postage elsewhere & hope they I'm actually refunded the funds in THREE WEEKS, while my orders are LATE due to their system glitch & lack of support for 3 days. Just awful, every step of the way. If I did this to my customers, they would be rightfully upset. Stay far away from this company.

I have to assume a lot of these positive reviews are fake, as I've had nothing but problems with this service & it's more tedious that other options.

For example:
1 - I ordered 5 labels on a FRIDAY
2 - 4 went to pending, and never completed
3 - I sent MULTIPLE emails to support, as these items needed to be shipped on Saturday at the latest.
5 - Support writes back Sunday night, refuses to do anything to remedy the situation, or take responsibility for their companies software issues that caused the labels not to complete. Instead they just say support is only avail certain days & certain times (Im assuming Hong Kong days/hours, Im in PST.

4 late shipments can out your metrics in a tailspin really quickly, so unless they improve their services, be very wary of this company.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We've tried to reach out to discuss this issue with you but we haven't been successful if you have the time we'd love the chance to talk you and get a full understanding of what went wrong here!

We're always looking to improve our service and if you are able to reach out to us at support@easyship.com I'm sure we can make sure you have a much better experience this time around.

Millno8

Do not use their services. I have chased them over a week, giving them a benefit of doubt. I chatted several time - never got a satisfactory response.

I tried to understand their concerns, if any - and yet no feedback. Answer was always that they will "get back to us". Or check back after some time. This is stupid, sorry to say.

I almost lost a customer trying to use their services. The phone number is useless as well.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It sounds as though you didn't have the best experience with a specific courier when you used our platform.

We would be more than happy to have our support team offer you more assistance in getting the best out of Easyship if you wish to give our platform another go.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and we will do all we can to make sure you have a better experience this time around!

Carrie Bloedel

Stop already with this nonsense. You overcharged. You want to blame me. You keep doing it even a year later. Stop with the madness. I'm not interested in doing business with you. I have no interest in hearing more from you. Just stop.

No there was no confusion as EasyShip states in the reply from over a year ago. I've been shipping for years - I didn't input "mistake" dimensions. It's not difficult. Funny enough, I use Pirate Ship and haven't had any issues or mistakes. PirateShip is proactive, easy to use, great rates, no issues. The way shipping should be.

Just did a cost estimate shipping a box weighing 4 lbs from Mpls, MN to Madison WI. I have been paying about $6.55 for the last 12 months. The cost estimate I got from Easyship was $26.29. Looks like I'd be out of business quickly using this app. So sick of apps advertising "the best pricing" when in fact the pricing is awful. Sellers are not idiots.

December 22, 2019

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Again, please accept my apologies again for the experience you had when using Easyship.

I have just searched for a quote using the information and locations you provided and the lowest price is $7.28, however without all the information such as the shipment dimensions I cannot confirm whether the price will be accurate for your needs.

If you ever decide to try Easyship again, please reach out to us at support@easyship.com and someone from the team will be more than happy to help you.

2 Next