Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Panic Room

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Takes out the guesswork for shipping, so that we dont overcharge or undercharge our customers, shortens our processing time.

5erenity²

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easyship helped to streamline my shipping needs and made international a whole lot easier. It's easy to use and support is great, I would recommend it for anyone new to Shopify and wants to simplify their shipping.
However I wish it works/integrates better with the Oberlo app. I have some dropshipping items that don't work with the Easyship app. It would be great if it had more options for a mix of dropshipping and adding of adhoc couriers.

TRACE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

What a useful app to help us find the best solutions for shipping our orders. We can sort by the lowest rate or the fastest, and the interface is pretty easy to use.

I just wish the site were better optimized for mobile!

Sg Style

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good. I've been using it for my local + international orders for my Singapore Souvenirs online shop.

Quick and responsible customer support.

Great offerings from couriers and JIT quotations are perfect for my e-commerce.

Thank you Easyship!

P.S Would be 5+++ stars if you guys could figure out an affordable C.O.D option for local deliveries.

Keep Wear

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

A functional and handy app to have on your site to solve your delivery needs, might just require some fine tuning on the backend regarding the ease of usage. Overall still a great app, plus as it is free of charge there really isnt much more to complain about!

Delightbulbs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Using this app on delight.com.sg to ship to Singapore local market and the overseas market too. App is good in providing competitive quotations from many shipping service providers. However there are many glitches in the app - many times pick up fails, not much help is available if goods get lost in transit. Fails to quote sometimes. Repeat order or single order creating requires quite some of manual data entry. But still, the app is usable and solves some problems. delight.com.sg

Santivia

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app as it gives you a range of shipping options and easy to integrate with shopify. Downside is you can't change discount settings for different countries. i had to get a bespoke shipping app in addition to do this.

2 Next