Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Hock Gift Shop

Awesome App! Before we installed this app, we were facing issues with customers living in Remote areas which incurred unexpected shipping cost for our business,

With Easyship, not only Shipping costs are calculated accurately, our customers remote areas issues are also being solved. Great Job Guys!

Eastburn Bath And Candle Co

Easyship is GREAT! I would recommend it for everyone! They have the BEST customer service! I would recommend it!

Icy Palace

I love EasyShip! I was new to selling online and when my orders started coming from people all over the world, it was easy for me to get a little overwhelmed trying to figure everything out. So I decided to look through different shipping apps and this is when I came across EasyShip. Just like the name, it's Easy! I was able to easily sync my orders and choose the carrier with the lowest rates to fulfill my orders. Thanks so much Easyship for your great customer service and answering all my questions every step of the way. If you are new to selling online and need help shipping out your products, I would recommend EasyShip.

Lucy V
Owner at www.icypalace.com
Icy Palace

Wanhao 3dprinter

Hope this makes it easy! Calculating shipping cost is always pain.

Chic Bambinos

I love that easyship provides multiple quotes for different shipping carriers, allowing me to choose the most cost effective carrier. I would definitely recommend this app to a friend and continue using it for my business, www.chicbambinos.com , as long as it is offered.

Fyndatot

Easy ship I haven’t started using yet but I hope it will help my business

3d Printing Singapore

This is an amazing help to any e-commerce business. Prices are reasonable and the app gives you full control over most aspects of shipping. Thanks Easyship!

Debasic

ONE OF THE BEST THING EVER!
MADE SHIPPING LIKE A BREEZE!

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM!

Cat Street Cards

Finally a real go-to solution for international shipping! The dynamic rates plugin they offer really improved the checkout experience and gave my clients (and me!) a much better visibility on shipping costs and taxes.
Plus now I can ship anywhere in the world with no worries!
Highly recommended for a quick, easy and reliable setup

The Cooking Block

A true lifesaver! Easyship has made it so easy for me to get quotes for shipping to customers overseas. One account and you're done. After the agony of navigating through the terrible UX of various big name couriers, only to find out that the price of delivery is three times as much as the cost of my product, I can't imagine going back. Setup was a breeze as well. Highly recommended!