Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

Frequentflyer Hk

User friendly and their customer services is really nice!
Will keep on using Easyship for our online shop! :)

She Collective Hk

Easy to use and syncs well with shopify.

I love how we can automate the fulfilment process which saves a lot of my team's time.

Customer Service is top notch - Easyship responds very quickly to all my concerns.

Drwatchband

works great. makes shipping very easy. good job!

Lametric

Works perfectly. Highly recommend.

Globalcollectibles123

I've been using Easyship daily for the past 5 months. It really is an amazing shipping platform! Super easy to use. Great customer support. Highly recommended. A++++++

Dress Up Runway

Good to let my customers to choose the courier and shipping fee they want.
Very good!

Washi Kingdom

Excellent shipping platform for shopify, etsy etc. All my shipping pack slips can be done via the app easily without the need of manual input. Also the app will notify my clients about the delivery status.

Bow Selectie

Probably the best shipping app in Hong Kong. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend this Company and the app!

Esemble

The easiest way to find the different options available for shipping to different destinations. We can easily find the fastest or most economical way to ship and also be able to schedule pickups/shipping labels with different couriers. Easyship saves us a lot of time!

Thedartsfactory

Great UX for customers. Customer easy to choose their courier service, as well as exact delivery cost is shown when checking out. For a shopkeeper, easy to complete the fulfillment。