Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Kinglysg

Great product and service offering with prompt response, highly recommended

Genvie

Easyship is a great user-freindly app for newly set up ecommerce sites who would like to provide International Shipping options. Integration of the app to the Shopify website is very easy and once it is installed, it provides customers with multiple shipping options. Definitely recommend this app to ecommerce sites with low volume as the prices provided are competitive as well.

Methodhome

Team Easyship is always listening to customers and strive to improve their services. Whether you're a beginner or an expert at ecommerce, logistics or shipping globally, Easyship makes it so easy.

Boldrwatches

Great app and seamless integration with our shop. Loads of useful features to help us streamline our operations. Responsive team behind to support all necessary functions for the shipping function. Started with Easyship 2 years ago and see their operations grow daily. Keep up the good work!

Focus Active

Great app to have! Easyship gives my customers greater choice when it comes to delivery options. Automated calculations also makes my job a whole lot easier as I don't have to key in the different rates manually.

The support team is very prompt and helpful. Zak was great at helping guide me through the entire set up process.

Highly recommend this!

Junior Watches

Very simple and easy to use shipping dashboard - has been a welcomed addition to my ecommerce store!

The Golden Concepts

Having shipping auto calculated at our check-out page has made the whole buying process more convenient for our customers and our team. The prices are also competitive and customers can choose the option that best suits them. There have been some hiccups here and there but overall the Easyship team has made improvements along the way and we are happy users.

Gale Polewear

As with all new apps there are some hiccups here and there, but generally speaking, EasyShip has managed to save my business a lot of precious time and money. The support team is responsive and will work with you extensively to get you setup.

Special Delivery For Kids

Easyship is definitely what I needed - easy to use and of great help. Now I can truly work at home and simply have someone to come to my door and collect my products for delivery with just a few clicks.

Thank YOU easy ship!

B2five

the dynamic rate is exactly what i need - and i think it's the only apps that supports HK post and SF.

pls continue the good work!