Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Globalcollectibles123

I've been using Easyship daily for the past 5 months. It really is an amazing shipping platform! Super easy to use. Great customer support. Highly recommended. A++++++

Dress Up Runway

Good to let my customers to choose the courier and shipping fee they want.
Very good!

Washi Kingdom

Excellent shipping platform for shopify, etsy etc. All my shipping pack slips can be done via the app easily without the need of manual input. Also the app will notify my clients about the delivery status.

Bow Selectie

Probably the best shipping app in Hong Kong. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend this Company and the app!

Esemble

The easiest way to find the different options available for shipping to different destinations. We can easily find the fastest or most economical way to ship and also be able to schedule pickups/shipping labels with different couriers. Easyship saves us a lot of time!

Thedartsfactory

Great UX for customers. Customer easy to choose their courier service, as well as exact delivery cost is shown when checking out. For a shopkeeper, easy to complete the fulfillment。

Platysens

Before we used Easyship, we provided flat rate by country which was difficult to price. Easyship's App allowed us to provide more options to our customers.
Most important of all, it informed them with accurate tax and delivery time information when they make the purchase, so THEY can decide whether they want to spend extra for faster delivery. Data from Shopify syncs seamlessly to their platform with no data entry(no mistakes!!) and fulfilment is relayed back to Shopify. You can also remove shipment options by setting rules. (ie Exclude Courier A in a particular country because you have had bad experiences with them). Aside from convenience and a better customer experience, their rates are competitve which is important to a startup like us.

Rc Papa

this app take your e-commerce business to the next level, dynamic shipping rates really make our customer happy, the "actually work" tracking info also works like charm. For the backend, the app runs great, smoothing our shipping process a lot. 100% satisfy.

Gamemartz 3

It is definitely a good app for shipping. You wont regret to install the app. This app makes seller like us more efficient on carry out our online orders to ship either local or international. Well done ;)

Ooohk

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons I'm glad I found Easyship.
A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously!
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next