Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

American June

Shipping has been one of the most challenging and confusing aspects of starting my online store. I tried the free version of Easyship, Shipstation and Shippo to compare prices, functionality and support. Let me tell you, Easyship is the one you want. Due to its breadth of customization and functionality, it can be a little intimidating to setup, so I reached out to support with some specific questions that I had. Not only did I get a response, but Hiromi got on the phone with me several times to personally walk me through solutions for my challenges, offered pro tips and advice and pointed out things that I would have never even thought of that will help my business. She was beyond wonderful, the best customer service I've ever experienced. The icing on the cake? I ran shipping scenarios between Easyship and Shippo....when the rates weren't exactly the same, Easyship was slightly cheaper. I am not one to give praising reviews, but I felt compelled on this one. I've done the work and research for you...go with Easyship.

Montauk Tackle Company

Easyship literally saved us 50% on shipping costs, which then translated to a higher customer conversion rate. It's so easy to use and the support was amazing. Hiromi is absolutely amazing and Easyship should be happy to have her on their team. She was great! Highly recommend easyship!

Stay, Lola

App is great, really easy to use, got a great account manager that is super responsive and helpful. I don't remember having any trouble with set-up if I did, Nicol the account manager helped me through it. Interface is easy to use and relatively straightforward.

Nanoleaf Shop Global

Very easy to install and use. Nice UI design of the platform, dedicated support team. If you ship yourself, you can buy and print labels. There are also a number of partner 3PLs that they integrate directly with, including GEODIS in Hong Kong.

Bijoux Paris Jewelry

Very Convenient and Easy to use. It saved us a lot of time in comparing what options were available.

Far Photography.com.au Pty Ltd

Easy to use, easy to install and a great price package for any start-up business. Very happy with the service so far.

Chocolate Bouquets

This is a really good app very easy to use 5 star would highly recommend to new stores the ease of use makes it worth it

seafrogs

Probably the best integration with Shopify store out there. The easy of use for this app is amazing and it doesn't require any coding ability etc. , but if you do run into a problem, the support is always there to help you out! For a small business owner, it is a must-have app not only for ease of use but also to increase sales, giving a large variety of couriers available!

ClickIn

Convenient app. Easy to set up and integrate. Provided easy shipping solution. Worthy of the name! Cheers!

Moving Beans HK

We've used a lot of different apps for 3PL and shipping for our online stores across UK, Europe, HK, and Australia, and Easyship by far has the best interface and swift integration with our eCommerce platforms. Shipping rates are always very good, so there are excellent savings too.