Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Savage Tacticians

Much better than using Stamps.com!!! Not sure why I didnt find Easyship sooner! On top of it being easy to use, the rep (Hiromi) was very patient and super helpful.

Misaki Cosmetics

Awesome service by Hiromi Ochi! Highly recommended ! Very detailed and professional, most importantly fast and gets things done!

Kennebec Cabin Company

We needed to upgrade our shipping services on Shopify and Easyship was by far the best choice. We needed to switch in the middle of a large shipping rush and as soon as we signed up a representative reached out and made sure we had the right plan in place. A meeting was scheduled the very next day to make sure we understood the program and make sure it was set up and customized to fit our needs. We are now shipping out multiple items in the appropriate box and we are confident that the correct shipping rates are being applied.

ZupaBilly

Very impressed in the first day I register an Easyship account, receive a "hello signed" email. Just feel right to choose this shipment platform. The staff Michelle do a great job that really save my time from the step of setup to the end of shipment. Here I can save time to think more marketing stuff and handle customers' enquiries. The importance of run e-commerce business is fast and faster.

BSE Techs

Does what you need it to do installs easy not hard or complicated to use and updates easy

Happy Gun

Easyship is one of our fave apps for running our company Happy Gun!! We have orders from all over the globe, and the dashboard makes it so easy to setup various options for all shipping zones. We’ve never received a complaint about shipping and believe me, it used to be a mess before we found easyship. As the owner of the company, it has saved me so many logistical headaches and the support is extremely responsive which is the most important thing to us!! Thanks Easyship for your epic product and service

SnapCartoons

What a great app! Does what I need it to do! Snap Cartoons can now print on high quality canvases! Live demo of this app @ SnapCartoons.com

Lake Boys

Great app for easy shipping solutions. I have had no customer complaints about shipping time and every customer has received their product on time so far. Highly suggest downloading it!

TCMshop.sg

I have been sourcing for a good complete package shipping partner for years that is easy to use and provide local and international courier services.
Easyship provide a really good platform for my customers to use with ease, both locally and internationally. My customers can have options to choose which courier and cost of shipping they like to use. We the business owners can easily sync the orders with Easyship with a few clicks and the courier services is deal done in a few minutes. Most importantly, the service support I get from the local team is very good. Whenever I have an issue, they promptly solved it quickly so We can move on with our business. Its been a good business partner.

INSELLER

We have been using Easyship for quite some time now and we are extremely happy. Everything works perfectly well and they do have a great customer support in case anything needs to be escalated. Highly recommended!