Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Great shipping solution.
Instant store sync
Cheaper 3rd party insurance
Competitive shipping rates
Great to allow a small business like me to compete with bigger businesses.

What more can I ask for?

Florté

Easyship really helped us streamline our shipping preferences for customers allowing them to make informed decisions. Our sales have since seen a steady increase and we're very grateful to the Easyship. Also, a massive shoutout to their customer service for being so patient and helpful throughout the process.

RayneAccessories

I really love this app! It has some of the best negotiated prices and makes shipping much easier on me. I would highly recommend.

Hot Rod fuel hose

Saved me a whole bunch of time creating DHL labels, If using DHL express from Canada to other parts of the world I would highly recommend. Hot Rod fuel hose

Impact Berry

We have just started to use Easyship and can highly recommend! Excellent features, that take a lot of complexity out of our packing and shipping operations.

Learn With Mochi

CreativityBox.org is a public-benefit corporation making tech ed accessible to children of all ages. Our flagship product, www.LearnWithMochi.com Robotics Kits with books is shipped globally.  Previously we worked with several small local shipping providers in China and have seen a lot of problematic shipments and delays in deliveries. At this point, we decided to try out Easyship. It proved to be a reliable platform, the system is very user-friendly and it's quite easy to use. You have full control of creating and managing the shipments. If any problems arise with the labels, you can see error messages instantly in your dedicated dashboard. The support staff has been very responsive, friendly, helpful. They are a charm to work with. Highly recommended.

Yatta Golf

Great product that enables me to reach international growth. Very customizeable and super easy to set up.

The Private Gym

I have this app in 5 different stores and I recommend it all the time. The customer support is second to none. Any business that ships stuff would be well-advised to check out Easyship, especially if you ship internationally.

Sock Religious

This was a total game changer! We had been using the native Shopify shipping since the beginning and driving our post office employees crazy. Having Easyship has given us so much more flexibility and helped us to make friends with our postal employees with scan sheets a click away.

id221

This app deserves a 5-star! It makes our lives as sellers so much easier and best of all it's free! The only regret is that the calculated shipping checkout feature requires an Annual Shopify subscription, Shopify Advanced subscription or Pay an additional $20 monthly to your Shopify Basic plan. Nothing to do with Easyship. I think it's due to some policy by Shopify. Nonetheless, great job guys!