Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Chideno

I use easyship for my fulfillment. Fantastic service and fantastic app. Much recommended! Very good rates and even better sync with my store!

805 Masks

Wow- this app is super user friendly and the customer support is over the top. Anjie has been so helpful in getting everything up and running and quickly responds to all my questions.

HERC'S Nutrition Online

We started using this app and its great. We stqrted out with shippo and wanted to scale up a bit but found shipstation a bit too complex then went with easy ship and its bloody fantastic.

HiTek ElekTroniks

This app is pretty convenient because it allows you to manage all of your orders in one place and simplifies the process as much as possible for you.

Looking Glass Factory

Easyship guided me throughout the whole process of using the app, so we received a lot of support and help from them which helped us a lot.

It's reduced any need for manual processes and I really like that it updates the Shopify platform with all the tracking information and status'. This way it's all up to date in real time!

Style Standard

We've been using Easyship since we first launched. Working with Eric made the integration process pretty easy and he was great in helping iron out a lot of the silly mistakes I made in the early days (and even had some recommendations on shipping settings and services that were personalized to our situation). In the years that have followed, Easyship has proven to be a super simple and functional addition to our store, which lets us tell people that we ship anywhere that receives mail. The only downside with Easyship is that customer service can be slow at times and seems to be email only, which can add a day or two to responses.

Savage Tacticians

Much better than using Stamps.com!!! Not sure why I didnt find Easyship sooner! On top of it being easy to use, the rep (Hiromi) was very patient and super helpful.

Misaki Cosmetics

Awesome service by Hiromi Ochi! Highly recommended ! Very detailed and professional, most importantly fast and gets things done!

Kennebec Cabin Company

We needed to upgrade our shipping services on Shopify and Easyship was by far the best choice. We needed to switch in the middle of a large shipping rush and as soon as we signed up a representative reached out and made sure we had the right plan in place. A meeting was scheduled the very next day to make sure we understood the program and make sure it was set up and customized to fit our needs. We are now shipping out multiple items in the appropriate box and we are confident that the correct shipping rates are being applied.

ZupaBilly

Very impressed in the first day I register an Easyship account, receive a "hello signed" email. Just feel right to choose this shipment platform. The staff Michelle do a great job that really save my time from the step of setup to the end of shipment. Here I can save time to think more marketing stuff and handle customers' enquiries. The importance of run e-commerce business is fast and faster.