Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Happy Gun

Easyship is one of our fave apps for running our company Happy Gun!! We have orders from all over the globe, and the dashboard makes it so easy to setup various options for all shipping zones. We’ve never received a complaint about shipping and believe me, it used to be a mess before we found easyship. As the owner of the company, it has saved me so many logistical headaches and the support is extremely responsive which is the most important thing to us!! Thanks Easyship for your epic product and service

SnapCartoons

What a great app! Does what I need it to do! Snap Cartoons can now print on high quality canvases! Live demo of this app @ SnapCartoons.com

Lake Boys

Great app for easy shipping solutions. I have had no customer complaints about shipping time and every customer has received their product on time so far. Highly suggest downloading it!

TCMshop.sg

I have been sourcing for a good complete package shipping partner for years that is easy to use and provide local and international courier services.
Easyship provide a really good platform for my customers to use with ease, both locally and internationally. My customers can have options to choose which courier and cost of shipping they like to use. We the business owners can easily sync the orders with Easyship with a few clicks and the courier services is deal done in a few minutes. Most importantly, the service support I get from the local team is very good. Whenever I have an issue, they promptly solved it quickly so We can move on with our business. Its been a good business partner.

INSELLER

We have been using Easyship for quite some time now and we are extremely happy. Everything works perfectly well and they do have a great customer support in case anything needs to be escalated. Highly recommended!

Carepacsg

Great shipping solution.
Instant store sync
Cheaper 3rd party insurance
Competitive shipping rates
Great to allow a small business like me to compete with bigger businesses.

What more can I ask for?

Florté

Easyship really helped us streamline our shipping preferences for customers allowing them to make informed decisions. Our sales have since seen a steady increase and we're very grateful to the Easyship. Also, a massive shoutout to their customer service for being so patient and helpful throughout the process.

RayneAccessories

I really love this app! It has some of the best negotiated prices and makes shipping much easier on me. I would highly recommend.

Hot Rod fuel hose

Saved me a whole bunch of time creating DHL labels, If using DHL express from Canada to other parts of the world I would highly recommend. Hot Rod fuel hose

Impact Berry

We have just started to use Easyship and can highly recommend! Excellent features, that take a lot of complexity out of our packing and shipping operations.