Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

Thornbill

So far I have had nothing but a positive experience with Easyship. The app is simple and easy to set up, customer service is great and the newsletters they send are full of helpful and relevant news and tips. Highly recommended!

So Not Size Zero

Update as at 26 April 2020:
Gesselle and her team have been a great help and a real delight in assisting me on tracking down my DHL E-commerce parcel that would have otherwise been lost and I'm extremely grateful for that. Thank you to Ryan for trying his best to reply to my feedback as well! Easyship support has been terrific although replies can be a little slow so be patient with them! (:

Kal-Electibles

Really great app, so glad I found it. Has saved us a ton on shipping and is pretty easy to use. Was paying for stamps.com but so glad I found this

Peace Out Inc

EasyShip has been a great switch for us, so we can expand our customer base worldwide! The support team has been very helpful throughout the process, which makes this entire experience a plus for us!

sifr

Thank god for this app. Really made running this site much easier since I have to travel so much. Thank you

MaxiTrucks

I used this app for our shipping management and it works perfect. The support is good and help us on everything we need.

Free Movement Singapore

Easyship has made it so much faster for us to ship our parcels, no more multiple steps, the app will automatically fulfil orders and add in tracking numbers. Love that there are different courier options as well, especially when we have to ship overseas! Overall loving the app!

Little Bushbaby

I have been using Easyship for almost a year now based in Hong Kong and it has been great. The customer service is quick at responding and helping you solve any issues. It is really easy to use and both the local and international shipping has been quick and reliable. I definitely recommend this app.

- LA VIE INTIMATES -

Super easy to use and makes shipping easy! definitely worth a try for any new stores out there. It will save you time and money.

HKEd Watches

Exactly what I've been looking for to make international shipping a breeze! Customer support was excellent, and AJ from HK was always there to help me with any questions I had.

Highly recommended and my first choice for sending products worldwide.