Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

HKEd Watches

Exactly what I've been looking for to make international shipping a breeze! Customer support was excellent, and AJ from HK was always there to help me with any questions I had.

Highly recommended and my first choice for sending products worldwide.

TantrumZ

I use this app to provide shipping options to my customers. I am exponentially happy with the support and reliability that this app offers for my store.

WorldBuyPro

Excellent app, take out the pain of handling the logistics side of the business. Must have if you don't want to deal with post office/logistic.

Dojo Mats

Great freight solutions app, for small businesses. Am a small business, in Australia and this easyship platform helps me save money sending parcels within australia and newzealand.
Shipping rates are great with their partnered couriers. One thing to consider is that you need to pick and choose the courier you use, Some couriers are more reliable than the rest but the easyship platform is easy to use after some playing around. to start off, i would recommend showing a higher delivery time to trial the faster couriers to avoid disappointment
Support is decently quick and they try to answer your questions as soon as possible. David Um from Melbourne is highly accountable and is very hospitable in terms of providing support.
Only issue is that their "cutoff" time for some couriers for next day pick up happens earlier than midnight, meaning an order placed at 4pm wont be picked up the next day, but rather the day after. With the cheap shipping options, i can work around this.
Been a great experience so far, been using this app for months and will continue to do so. 5/5

Highway Max - Colored Smoke Tires USA

It must be easy for customers to do business with you. Easyship has provided a fantastic integrated freight solution that makes transactions simple and fast. This has helped take our business to new markets and helped us grow significantly. Highly recommend

Luiscreations store

Easyship makes things easier to ship locally and internationally. The rates for shipping are great. We highly recommend the Easyship app! Thanks David Um and Jack for their great support!

The Gentle Cover

Prices for shipping are really competitive. Saved me the hassle of looking for shipping quotes as they are able to compare the shipping cost to give me the best option. Impressive app

JiMMYBAR!

We recently started using EasyShip and the transparency it provides to our customers. Our products also have a unique dimension and weight and EasyShip was able to give us better rates than what we were getting when working directly with the shipping carriers.

SKY GAZER

I found the app and the whole software really easy to use. Any questions I had were answered swiftly, making the whole integration seamless. Really pleased I switched.

Fashionable's Boutique

Easyship has made it very easy for us at Fashionables Boutique to fulfil our orders. Now that I have them to help me it's a lot easy to complete orders.