Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

RedWhite Apparel

I've been using Easyship for a couple of years now and it's pretty fantastic. You simply sync your orders from Shopify and based on the delivery address and package specifications, you get an immediate list of couriers you can use. You can schedule a parcel collection and once you ship, the tracking details is sent to Shopify which then sends it to your customers. Very user friendly and beautiful shipping integration.

PS : The generated labels are also perfect.

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

Excellent app and good personal support. They will take care of you and help you ship your first parcel. Highly recommended!

Agu Games

Highly recommend, easy to use. Good team.

Waverly Labs

The Easyship app really makes it easy to sync our orders with our 3PL provider and prepare shipments with our support team. It really saves our team a lot of time with fulfilling orders and automatically calculates shipping rates for our customers during checkout. It's very helpful

Cirrus Shower

Very usefull and friendly-user; A must to pass an e-commerce business. I strongly recommend.

Soek

I love how Easyship is linked into everything to make it all so easy to use! Everything is in one place and the dashboard is very user friendly. When I sent a query regarding a pick up, the response from swift and useful.

Holly's Darlings

Really like this to have a comprehensive view into the status of all our shipments. Love the fact you can get quotes from several carriers and the support for thermal printer labels. It really optimizes our workflow. Recommended.

BOXXD™

Easyship was super quick and easy to setup. It allowed us access to many large freight companies without a minimum spend. Also their software syncs with Shopify so no retyping of customer details saving hours during dispatch. Our customers love it because they get accurate shipping estimates during checkout and it even tells them the estimated duty/taxes and speed of delivery, providing them choices based on their needs. 5 Star!

Vector Molds

This app is great if you're doing international shipping and want to make sure you get the best rates and the quickest shipping method! Really a time saver, and it's free.

iTakTech

The App is one of the best shipping platforms out there for Shopify. No matter where you are based, it hooks up different postal services including express courier services, national post services and offers discounted rates on them. The App syncs automatically with Shopify and allows you to print labels with ease. I personally use it for my labels with Hong Kong Post and have found the service to be indispensable. I’m fortunate to have come across Easyship and their platform and will be a user for the foreseeable future.