Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 24, 2023

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

The app will quote you a price for a set consignment, the courier will measure it correctly however you'll see be charged oversized fees. When you consult customer support on this they will advise you that you under-declared the consignment, despite all the measurements the carrier declared were as per your measurements.

Big Bear Love
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited January 19, 2023

when you install this app it automatically turns on all the paid for features so when your free trial runs out you start paying big bucks. Really not cool. id be super careful when using this app. From the looks of it there are a lot of hidden payment traps they put you in.

Rocksolid Audio
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 4, 2023

Absolutely horrible service. Errors in their platform left unattended for weeks, customers waiting on us, us waiting on Easyship. Nothing but excuses and empty promises. They made us look like complete fools in front of our customers. They have to be chased constantly or you don't hear anything at all. Late and useless replies, zero compensation, just a shrug of the shoulders. Still waiting on a reply from a rep who promised to escalate our issue and it's been four weeks. They need to get their act straight.

pOrtahl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2022

I have had this app for 1yr, so i did give them a good chance. Forget the app, there is much better out there loads. READ THE 1 STAR REVIEWS .ALL OF THEM,1 thing in common, they have the worst customer service, of any company i have dealt with, i had 3 small issues , so i was patient but this 3rd issue is costing me alot of money. now which is the only reason i a, writing this review. this is the 1st bad review i have wrote. Save yourself time and money. ITs not even worth having there free plan, customer support is too bad , really bad, no contact for days, then don't answer your question, then dont fix the issue, i have literally just got my other e-commerce shop owners, all 27 shops to all switch from this too SHIPPING IS EASY.. so much better app ,and customer support the best . Go read there reviews you will thank me

We Wear Liberty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Easyship replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for providing your feedback, we're always keen to learn from our users about how we can improve our service.

We've tried to reach out to you several times over the last few weeks but we haven't received a response.

You mentioned you've been using our app for a year, but looking at your account I can see that you haven't used our app to make a shipment.

If you could get back to us, we will be happy to have one of our reps help you set up your account to show you how to get the most out of Easyship!

October 31, 2022

I dont' like writing bad reviews but my experience with Easyship has been unbelievably bad. I launched my store, got my first order and what do you know? I can't ship anything. Apparently it's a problem at the back end but more than 24 hours later, I still don't have a resolution and have been told by customer service that I'm in a queue. I was also given a run down of the tech team's meeting on a Monday morning (supposedly so I'd know I wasn't first - or a priority). Put simply, I'm paying for a service that I cannot use. I'm in New Zealand by the way - so would definitely recommend that other NZ businesses look elsewhere.

heiressstore
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 16, 2022

I removed it after struggling soo much with the shipping.. It won't ship anything, anywhere and it's just bad business for small and new stores who try to grow up! Every time I open the app, it asks me to reconnect to my shop, I have to re-do the settings over and over again and it's for nothing... Waste of money and time!! Time is money! Save yourself!

Envy Girl
Romania
Time spent using app: 21 days
Easyship replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for providing your feedback, we're always keen to learn from our users on how we can improve our service.

We've tried to reach out to you several times over the last few months but we haven't had a response. Looking at your account I can see that you haven't used our app to make a shipment and judging by your review you had trouble with the set up.

February 7, 2022

The public estimate price was $21 cheaper than what was actually quoted once i had signed up for an account. The support representative said the publicly displayed prices are just an estimate. (Even though you put in Origin, Destination and weight) In my case a 0.5kg box with dimensions of 10x10x10cm was $21 different in price? So im not sure what their estimate is based off of, maybe a piece of paper. Classic bait and switch. Uninstalled

Printibly
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Easyship replied April 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for providing your feedback, I can confirm that the prices provided on our rate calculator (https://www.easyship.com/en-gb/shipping-rate-calculator/unitedkingdom-to-usa) are an estimate, this is because we require full information on the shipment to provide a full calculation.

I can confirm there is no 'bait and switch' as you will see from all the great feedback on this page!

We've tried to reach out to you to help with this issue but we haven't had a response? If you can get back to us we will be more than happy to help you get access to the right rates.

February 2, 2022

They charged me for 23kgs when my item was only 1.5kgs and then a redelivery fee (for supposedly 3 attempts) when tracking shows 1 attempt & taken to depot within 2hrs, no other attempts To dispute they asked me for specific photos showing product in box with measurements and weight showing which i did. Its been over a month and still funds not returned!

Our Baby Nursery
Time spent using app: 11 months
Easyship replied April 21, 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We have tried to discuss this with you via email but we have not received a response, please feel free to get back to us to discuss further.

We appreciate it's frustrating to provide images of the shipment but this is not a request on our part, it is from the courier; simply put, they will not consider any adjustment dispute without evidence which is why we are obliged to make this request.

In this case, our CS Team tried to contact you multiple times to provide more information, but we did not receive a response.

As a goodwill gesture, we have waived the adjustment fee and the redelivery fee on this occasion.

I can assure you we will always fight to get the right outcome for you but we do appreciate any patience you can give us while we dispute with the Courier.

December 10, 2021

I tried the 30 day free trial to see how this service would be for our store and it has been a nightmare. We sent a package to a customer from the USA to Portugal and her order has been sitting in their processing center since December 2nd and they refuse to assist with this situation. We are for sure removing this app from our store and going with on that is reliable! NOT RECOMMENDED!

Teacup's Paw Couture
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Easyship replied April 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

As we have discussed, we had to wait for the courier to complete their responsibilities, although as you know, our Support team chased them constantly to get updates wherever possible.

We were happy to provide a refund as a goodwill gesture, despite being under no obligation to do so, as the responsibility for the shipment is with the courier, once a carrier has been selected and the shipment has been sent.

We're glad the shipment arrived and we hope you continue to use Easyship.

November 3, 2021

ZERO stars. Despite the many negative reviews of feed syncing issues and money lost due to incorrect shipment rates provided to customers, I gave this app a try. Do not make the same mistake. The technical support shows no haste in resolving issues and minimal attempt in troubleshooting with little transparency. Time between my first ticket and the last correspondence from them (in which they finally showed signs of troubleshooting) was 7 weeks. Proving a complete lack of haste and disregard for customer service AND the satisfaction of my customers impacted by the EasyShip technical issues. Not to mention the money I lost due to incorrect EasyShip rates being displayed to customers...rates EasyShip refuses to make good since I refuse to reactivate their integration on my store given the above. I will absolutely not risk further customer dissatisfaction to my business and will be recommending others do not make the same mistake.

Mama Coco