Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

Drone Authority

Unfortunately, even though what they claim to offer seemed perfect for us, in actual reality they can't really deliver on what they promise (reliable live checkout integration and Royal Mail/UPS integration).

It took many weeks of hitting a brick wall with support before they finally revealed that Royal Mail integration (which is a paid for addition), doesn't support the majority of shipping options (Special Delivery, International Tracked, Tracked 24/48 to name a few). Support doesn't seem to know the product very well (if you can actually reach anyone) and the system itself is unreliable when you need it most (at the point of a customer hitting Pay!).

Don't even try live chat - I wasted upwards of 4+ hours waiting over the course of a several days waiting for someone to answer. Please Easyship, if you can't manage your live chat system, turn it off! What an utter waste of my time.

UPS integration failed numerous times to actually display all options on checkout and seemed to be sporadic, sometimes even failing to display any rates (which massively hurts our conversion rates!).

Support is absolutely shocking. I ultimately ended up complaining to the CEO and other directors via email and guess what, not a single reply to our complaints... pretty much says it all; systemic issues all the way up to the top it seems.

Oak + Tonic

If I could give less than 1-star I would...Horrible experience...and even AFTER A MONTH OF BACK AND FORTH E-MAILS the problem is not resolved!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...hot mess sums up my experience with this app/company

Roseraie Gal

Very BAD customer service. It took a week to reply my question, no one can help if you have problem with your shipping. Even they replied, they didn't answer your question directly. BAD!

Jasper Home Living

Has the basis of being great but so many glitches and the amount of additional charges that come in each week in addition to the shipping charges is unreasonable. I regularly had issues with no shipping options being available for a lot of stock, so I would consistently have to book a courier outside the platform, defeating the purpose of the app.

One big issue was the inability to ship an order that has 2 boxes, only option is to ship them separately at double the cost- this is something they said they were working on months ago that had a 2 week deadline but it is still not an active feature.

TSH Jewelry

Half the time the service doesn't even work. Parcels aren't picked up. Shipping documents are missing. Support doesn't reply for over a week. They're actively hurting my business.

A week and a half ago a parcel was meant to be picked up by DHL. That never happened, and as Easyship formally becomes the shipper, they won't deal with you directly.

The only reason the platform works for me a little is because I have a good relationship with my courier guys, so I call them personally to tell him to pick parcels up. If I were to rely on EasyShip my business would've already been flooded with terrible reviews from people who don't ever receive their parcels.

I'll be migrating over soon to a different platform, because Easyship is INCREDIBLY unreliable. Try them at your own risk. I'm pretty mad at myself for sticking with them as long as I have.

FunkyChimp

DON'T DO IT. If you want to spend hours of your time managing bugs and fixing errors due to this apps unprofessionalism, by all means download it. Biggest headache I've ever come across.

Pabebaby

I have been using this apps for few months at paid plan. I don't recommend to people 'cos customers services is low in speed. We received many clients' complaints recently regarding overcharge shipment due to incorrect measurement popping in system (It is quite different than the one we put in ). After several days of contacting CS, bugs still there!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we're sorry for the experience you've had recently.

Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests, this in turn has impacted our speed of response.

In terms of the dimensions issue you have mentioned, I understand this has now been resolved and you have spoken with one of our team to confirm this.

KSResin

Horrible shipping solution. Riddled with bugs, it seems like there is a new problem every day. Customer service is unresponsive, or if they do respond they are unable/unwilling to help. Save yourself a giant headache and find a better company to work with.

In response to EasyShip's reply to our comment. We brought up an issue with Amazon integration multiple times, and each time were told that they would reach out when their was a resolution. Every week for over a month I received an automatic response saying the ticket would be closed due to lack of my response. I would bump the ticket and receive a response of "thank you for the reminder, we are waiting to hear back from our team". Nothing ever got taken care of.

EasyShip has reached out to me multiple times to get this review removed, but has made no effort to show the issues I brought up were actually resolved.

March 29, 2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks for leaving your feedback and we're sorry about the experience you've had using Easyship.

I appreciate our team have reached out to you on a few occasions in an attempt to resolve your issues, but I'm also aware we've had a few tech issues of late that have impacted you directly.

In light of your experience, we are reviewing our internal process in this area and we're confident that any similar issues will be swiftly resolved going forward.

If you do want to give Easyship another try, we'll do all we can to make sure your experience is a positive one.

Gladiator Fitness

App is so/so, but the customer service from this provider is terrible. They will lose your parcels, and not honour the insurance claims even after they have admitted fault

March 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate any feedback from our customers, good or bad.

In this case, I'm aware that we have tried to contact you several times to help you resolve this issue but we did not hear back from you.

On this occasion, the issues you have raised were the result of an issue with your chosen courier. In terms of insurance, the package in question was not insured, you can learn more about how to insure your shipments in our Help Centre here - https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003451011-How-to-Add-a-Shipping-Insurance

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@easyship.com

CTDC

I agree with the feedback left by DreamCastle. It takes three months for the billing from FedEx to be updated to Easyship billing. I am charged when creating labels one amount based upon the actual weight and box dimensions when shipping to the customers. Three months later a bill arrives with numerous adjustments to the shipments and in most cases, and to no surprised, the actual and (true) weights and box dimensions increased the chargeable weight by FedEx. It's no wonder this is a free app and as for me, it doesn't work for our business.

Also, be aware you will be charged by FedEx for Residential Area Surcharge. This amount can be anywhere from $4.40 to just under $10.00. It's depends on how far the delivery is out of the way for the driver. This comes out of your pocket unless you pass this cost onto the customers. Then again, this increase most likely will have your customers shopping elsewhere online.

Be aware, Easyship will nickle and dime you to death. I'm done and will now use USPS and UPS offered by Shopify. It's cheaper.

Previous 1