Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

KotaiKitchen

Very short version : Liars and scammers who are not only extremely disorganised and unaccountable but will fraudulently charge you without your consent and knowledge and then proceed to blame it on you and refuse to refund what they illegally took from you. Short version : If you have a business and need logistics, stay as far away from Easyship as you can.
They lied, charged me without my consent for months, when I found out by random luck by looking at my credit card statement they first refused to acknowledge it, then told me it was my fault for not checking my credit card statements, finally recognised that it was their mistake but insisted on compensating me in "shipping credit", as if after all this I was going to continue using their platform. I have given them a fair chance to make it right (58 back and forth emails to be precise), but the best they agreed to after all this wasted time was that "shipping credit" joke. So there we go, here's my full review. Conclusion: I wish someone had warned me before I started working with Easyship for my business, and I hope that my warning will save you all that wasted money and time.

Fuchusi

really bad customer support, tend to get back after 3-7 days. Lost a parcel and told me to submit a claim with a thrid party who then took a month to get back to me for more evidence for a parcel they know has not been delivered. would avoid this app at all cost as most of the time it feels as if the app is left on cloud and no one is bothered for it.

Confettified

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

Big Bear Love

Non existant customer service. Consignments are lost and not even the $250 shipping cost is refunded. $500 of unexplained charges applied to my card that I've never experienced previously

Party-Pads.com

DO NOT BOTHER with this waste of time shipping middle man. Over 75% of all shipments made through them have had problems. Now I know that they are just a middle man acting as agents for courier companies... but therein lies the problem. when you have a problem with your shipment, and I GUARANTEE you will, the only way to contact them is to open a support ticket which takes two days to receive a reply which is usually incomplete or inaccurate. the latest incident was a package picked up on 12/15/20 with a 2 - 5 day delivery service... 21 days later this is still not delivered and all I get from the email reply to my service request is "this in normal...we will look into it".... after three previous replies asking for confirmation that I want assistance. meanwhile my customers are leaving negative reviews because of their service.
Bottom line.... do not install this app or use this joke of a freight middle man. Yes their rates are good... but dissatisfied customers leaving negative reviews about your company do not make up for the pennies saved.

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii

Terrible. We have been using easyship most of this year and it has been problem after problem after problem. We had dozens of international packages returned to us (at our expense!) because the easyship software sets the HS tarrif code incorrectly, overriding our correct code with their own code. This on top of Fedex labels being rejected and dozens of other problems. Shipping quotes to the customer are frequently wrong too costing us more $$$! You may regret using easyship.

Rocker Ski Rack

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.

Moza World

It was working nice and fine. We have been unable to sync the orders last 3 days, they are working on the backend. Whenever we try to talk to tech team they say they will take a look and respond in email. No one repsonds and now we cant ship 1200 of our orders. This sucks

CurlyGirlMethodClub

AVOID £200 additional billing in just one month and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, even on the HIGHER SUBSCRIPTION IM PAYING FOR. Infuriating customer support, i pay to have phone support and have emailed, called and nothing for a month! I managed to speak to someone today, they could not wait to get me off the phone, they said they would call me back in a few minutes, nothing and now i cant get through on that number. A month to get set up, various bills over £200 no explanation. Truly terrible experience, STILL waiting!!!,,,,,,..............

Drone Authority

Unfortunately, even though what they claim to offer seemed perfect for us, in actual reality they can't really deliver on what they promise (reliable live checkout integration and Royal Mail/UPS integration).

It took many weeks of hitting a brick wall with support before they finally revealed that Royal Mail integration (which is a paid for addition), doesn't support the majority of shipping options (Special Delivery, International Tracked, Tracked 24/48 to name a few). Support doesn't seem to know the product very well (if you can actually reach anyone) and the system itself is unreliable when you need it most (at the point of a customer hitting Pay!).

Don't even try live chat - I wasted upwards of 4+ hours waiting over the course of a several days waiting for someone to answer. Please Easyship, if you can't manage your live chat system, turn it off! What an utter waste of my time.

UPS integration failed numerous times to actually display all options on checkout and seemed to be sporadic, sometimes even failing to display any rates (which massively hurts our conversion rates!).

Support is absolutely shocking. I ultimately ended up complaining to the CEO and other directors via email and guess what, not a single reply to our complaints... pretty much says it all; systemic issues all the way up to the top it seems.

Previous 1 3