Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

CTDC

I agree with the feedback left by DreamCastle. It takes three months for the billing from FedEx to be updated to Easyship billing. I am charged when creating labels one amount based upon the actual weight and box dimensions when shipping to the customers. Three months later a bill arrives with numerous adjustments to the shipments and in most cases, and to no surprised, the actual and (true) weights and box dimensions increased the chargeable weight by FedEx. It's no wonder this is a free app and as for me, it doesn't work for our business.

Also, be aware you will be charged by FedEx for Residential Area Surcharge. This amount can be anywhere from $4.40 to just under $10.00. It's depends on how far the delivery is out of the way for the driver. This comes out of your pocket unless you pass this cost onto the customers. Then again, this increase most likely will have your customers shopping elsewhere online.

Be aware, Easyship will nickle and dime you to death. I'm done and will now use USPS and UPS offered by Shopify. It's cheaper.

DreamCastle

I used easyship service to ship out my KickStarter parcels from Singapore to US. After about 3 months, I was billed for almost $300 due to discrepancies in the parcel sizes and weight. If you want to be fair to your customer, do a check during the collection of the parcels, not billing your customer AFTER 3 MONTHS of the shipment. What guarantee do you have that the parcels does not distort in your warehouse?

Veiled Collection

UPDATED REVIEW: HIDDEN FEES! BEWARE! The app has started charging shippers "residential fees" which are never disclosed beforehand. Easy ship obviously realized their mistake and started adding a "residential fee" option before checkout to make it easier, but then they discontinued this feature and I am being charged these hidden fees again! This is absolutely ridiculous.

Victoria Luxury Silk

DO NOT USE THIS APP, I MOVE TO FRANCE I ASK THEM TO REFUND MY CREDIT OF 100 DOLLARD, BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK IN EUROPE, SO THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND DID EVEN TELL ME AND NEVER REFUND MY CREDIT, THE CREDIT THERE I PUT WAS FOR SHIPPING TO MY CLIENTS, I HAVE MORE THEN 300 CLIENTS THERE I CAN NOT HAVE HAVE HISTORIC OF SHIPPING FOR PAYE MY TAXE AND LOOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS, HOW DEAR THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT LIKE .SHOPIFY SHUD TAKE OUT THAT SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, ITS NOT LEGAL WHAT THEY DID, DO NOT USE THAT APP, THEY NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL

Pro Spec

Update: The only solution is to cancel the labels & I'll have a refund in 21 days. So there is no solution except cancel the labels, purchase postage elsewhere & hope they I'm actually refunded the funds in THREE WEEKS, while my orders are LATE due to their system glitch & lack of support for 3 days. Just awful, every step of the way. If I did this to my customers, they would be rightfully upset. Stay far away from this company.

I have to assume a lot of these positive reviews are fake, as I've had nothing but problems with this service & it's more tedious that other options.

For example:
1 - I ordered 5 labels on a FRIDAY
2 - 4 went to pending, and never completed
3 - I sent MULTIPLE emails to support, as these items needed to be shipped on Saturday at the latest.
5 - Support writes back Sunday night, refuses to do anything to remedy the situation, or take responsibility for their companies software issues that caused the labels not to complete. Instead they just say support is only avail certain days & certain times (Im assuming Hong Kong days/hours, Im in PST.

4 late shipments can out your metrics in a tailspin really quickly, so unless they improve their services, be very wary of this company.

Millno8

Do not use their services. I have chased them over a week, giving them a benefit of doubt. I chatted several time - never got a satisfactory response.

I tried to understand their concerns, if any - and yet no feedback. Answer was always that they will "get back to us". Or check back after some time. This is stupid, sorry to say.

I almost lost a customer trying to use their services. The phone number is useless as well.

Carrie Bloedel

Just did a cost estimate shipping a box weighing 4 lbs from Mpls, MN to Madison WI. I have been paying about $6.55 for the last 12 months. The cost estimate I got from Easyship was $26.29. Looks like I'd be out of business quickly using this app. So sick of apps advertising "the best pricing" when in fact the pricing is awful. Sellers are not idiots.