Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Printibly

The public estimate price was $21 cheaper than what was actually quoted once i had signed up for an account. The support representative said the publicly displayed prices are just an estimate. (Even though you put in Origin, Destination and weight) In my case a 0.5kg box with dimensions of 10x10x10cm was $21 different in price? So im not sure what their estimate is based off of, maybe a piece of paper. Classic bait and switch. Uninstalled

April 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for providing your feedback, I can confirm that the prices provided on our rate calculator (https://www.easyship.com/en-gb/shipping-rate-calculator/unitedkingdom-to-usa) are an estimate, this is because we require full information on the shipment to provide a full calculation.

I can confirm there is no 'bait and switch' as you will see from all the great feedback on this page!

We've tried to reach out to you to help with this issue but we haven't had a response? If you can get back to us we will be more than happy to help you get access to the right rates.

Our Baby Nursery

They charged me for 23kgs when my item was only 1.5kgs and then a redelivery fee (for supposedly 3 attempts) when tracking shows 1 attempt & taken to depot within 2hrs, no other attempts To dispute they asked me for specific photos showing product in box with measurements and weight showing which i did. Its been over a month and still funds not returned!

April 21, 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We have tried to discuss this with you via email but we have not received a response, please feel free to get back to us to discuss further.

We appreciate it's frustrating to provide images of the shipment but this is not a request on our part, it is from the courier; simply put, they will not consider any adjustment dispute without evidence which is why we are obliged to make this request.

In this case, our CS Team tried to contact you multiple times to provide more information, but we did not receive a response.

As a goodwill gesture, we have waived the adjustment fee and the redelivery fee on this occasion.

I can assure you we will always fight to get the right outcome for you but we do appreciate any patience you can give us while we dispute with the Courier.

Teacup's Paw Couture

I tried the 30 day free trial to see how this service would be for our store and it has been a nightmare. We sent a package to a customer from the USA to Portugal and her order has been sitting in their processing center since December 2nd and they refuse to assist with this situation. We are for sure removing this app from our store and going with on that is reliable! NOT RECOMMENDED!

April 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

As we have discussed, we had to wait for the courier to complete their responsibilities, although as you know, our Support team chased them constantly to get updates wherever possible.

We were happy to provide a refund as a goodwill gesture, despite being under no obligation to do so, as the responsibility for the shipment is with the courier, once a carrier has been selected and the shipment has been sent.

We're glad the shipment arrived and we hope you continue to use Easyship.

Mama Coco

ZERO stars. Despite the many negative reviews of feed syncing issues and money lost due to incorrect shipment rates provided to customers, I gave this app a try. Do not make the same mistake. The technical support shows no haste in resolving issues and minimal attempt in troubleshooting with little transparency. Time between my first ticket and the last correspondence from them (in which they finally showed signs of troubleshooting) was 7 weeks. Proving a complete lack of haste and disregard for customer service AND the satisfaction of my customers impacted by the EasyShip technical issues. Not to mention the money I lost due to incorrect EasyShip rates being displayed to customers...rates EasyShip refuses to make good since I refuse to reactivate their integration on my store given the above. I will absolutely not risk further customer dissatisfaction to my business and will be recommending others do not make the same mistake.

Babyz

customer service is slow and does not provide any solution. They offer a very poor shipping service and pick up are extremely unreliable, I have some parcels that have never been picked up in 3 weeks despite multiple support requests and reschedule.

SimpliDock

Don't even waste your time... I spent about 5 hours trying to get this app set up so I could offer calculated international shipping rates with duty quote during checkout. This included importing CSV file with all my product sizes and easyship classifications, adding all my shipping container sizes one-by-one and then paying over $800 for the annual subscription to Shopify as well as chatting with Shopify to manually turn on 3rd party calculated rates. After all that, I tried adding a couple items to the cart and checking out... it worked! But then, I tried adding a few more items and whenever I got over 10 items, the shipping calculation would say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom" (or whatever country you might be testing) HUH?!? This is probably the worst wording imaginable. So I get a huge deal with a potential customer and they want to order 100 items and easyship tells them that we don't offer shipping to their country and I lose the customer for life?!? Who decided this was a good message? Sounds like a great way to lose business! I emailed easyship to see what is going on and didn't hear back... (In their defense, I did email on a Saturday morning, but I still hadn't heard anything at 4pm Monday). So, I opened live chat and spoke with someone who tells me that "this is a limitation of their software" and the only option is to use a Shopify flat rate shipping for larger orders. Who considers 10+ items too large of an order? So in other words, I just wasted about 5hrs of my life trying to use their app only to have it require me to go back to the way it was without the app. Again, don't waste your time with easyship... The name itself is false advertising :(

Alieva

The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,

Confettified

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

Party-Pads.com

DO NOT BOTHER with this waste of time shipping middle man. Over 75% of all shipments made through them have had problems. Now I know that they are just a middle man acting as agents for courier companies... but therein lies the problem. when you have a problem with your shipment, and I GUARANTEE you will, the only way to contact them is to open a support ticket which takes two days to receive a reply which is usually incomplete or inaccurate. the latest incident was a package picked up on 12/15/20 with a 2 - 5 day delivery service... 21 days later this is still not delivered and all I get from the email reply to my service request is "this in normal...we will look into it".... after three previous replies asking for confirmation that I want assistance. meanwhile my customers are leaving negative reviews because of their service.
Bottom line.... do not install this app or use this joke of a freight middle man. Yes their rates are good... but dissatisfied customers leaving negative reviews about your company do not make up for the pennies saved.

Rocker Ski Rack

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.

Previous 1 3