Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

TSH Jewelry

Half the time the service doesn't even work. Parcels aren't picked up. Shipping documents are missing. Support doesn't reply for over a week. They're actively hurting my business.

A week and a half ago a parcel was meant to be picked up by DHL. That never happened, and as Easyship formally becomes the shipper, they won't deal with you directly.

The only reason the platform works for me a little is because I have a good relationship with my courier guys, so I call them personally to tell him to pick parcels up. If I were to rely on EasyShip my business would've already been flooded with terrible reviews from people who don't ever receive their parcels.

I'll be migrating over soon to a different platform, because Easyship is INCREDIBLY unreliable. Try them at your own risk. I'm pretty mad at myself for sticking with them as long as I have.

Ghoulish Girls

Customer support is non-existent. They charged us for a returned package but the package never made it back to us, and we can not get a hold of a representative to assist with the issue.

FunkyChimp

DON'T DO IT. If you want to spend hours of your time managing bugs and fixing errors due to this apps unprofessionalism, by all means download it. Biggest headache I've ever come across.

Pabebaby

I have been using this apps for few months at paid plan. I don't recommend to people 'cos customers services is low in speed. We received many clients' complaints recently regarding overcharge shipment due to incorrect measurement popping in system (It is quite different than the one we put in ). After several days of contacting CS, bugs still there!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we're sorry for the experience you've had recently.

Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests, this in turn has impacted our speed of response.

In terms of the dimensions issue you have mentioned, I understand this has now been resolved and you have spoken with one of our team to confirm this.

KSResin

Horrible shipping solution. Riddled with bugs, it seems like there is a new problem every day. Customer service is unresponsive, or if they do respond they are unable/unwilling to help. Save yourself a giant headache and find a better company to work with.

In response to EasyShip's reply to our comment. We brought up an issue with Amazon integration multiple times, and each time were told that they would reach out when their was a resolution. Every week for over a month I received an automatic response saying the ticket would be closed due to lack of my response. I would bump the ticket and receive a response of "thank you for the reminder, we are waiting to hear back from our team". Nothing ever got taken care of.

EasyShip has reached out to me multiple times to get this review removed, but has made no effort to show the issues I brought up were actually resolved.

March 29, 2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks for leaving your feedback and we're sorry about the experience you've had using Easyship.

I appreciate our team have reached out to you on a few occasions in an attempt to resolve your issues, but I'm also aware we've had a few tech issues of late that have impacted you directly.

In light of your experience, we are reviewing our internal process in this area and we're confident that any similar issues will be swiftly resolved going forward.

If you do want to give Easyship another try, we'll do all we can to make sure your experience is a positive one.

Walls By Me

I had a really hard time getting set up properly but then after quite a few emails customer service got back to me and provided excellent assistance. So we decided to keep it. For a few months were fine. But then we started having several issues with rates costing tripled the price from Shopify or UPS if we were to purchase directly. Not too mention, many and many times their system would not show up an option for us to purchase priority shipping or UPS to show up on our Shopify website customers. Customer service takes a long long time to respond and there is just a lot of emails back and forth without getting nowhere. I am just tired and it just got to a point it is not worth anymore email anyway. I looking for a new provider. If it was not for the time restrictions I have now, I would have moved to a new provider already, actually.
Customer service is KEY in an app. And most companies only offers email support...that is fine as long as it is a good one. If their email support is not efficient then it is not going to work. Do your research before choosing your provider.

Gladiator Fitness

App is so/so, but the customer service from this provider is terrible. They will lose your parcels, and not honour the insurance claims even after they have admitted fault

March 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate any feedback from our customers, good or bad.

In this case, I'm aware that we have tried to contact you several times to help you resolve this issue but we did not hear back from you.

On this occasion, the issues you have raised were the result of an issue with your chosen courier. In terms of insurance, the package in question was not insured, you can learn more about how to insure your shipments in our Help Centre here - https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003451011-How-to-Add-a-Shipping-Insurance

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@easyship.com

CTDC

I agree with the feedback left by DreamCastle. It takes three months for the billing from FedEx to be updated to Easyship billing. I am charged when creating labels one amount based upon the actual weight and box dimensions when shipping to the customers. Three months later a bill arrives with numerous adjustments to the shipments and in most cases, and to no surprised, the actual and (true) weights and box dimensions increased the chargeable weight by FedEx. It's no wonder this is a free app and as for me, it doesn't work for our business.

Also, be aware you will be charged by FedEx for Residential Area Surcharge. This amount can be anywhere from $4.40 to just under $10.00. It's depends on how far the delivery is out of the way for the driver. This comes out of your pocket unless you pass this cost onto the customers. Then again, this increase most likely will have your customers shopping elsewhere online.

Be aware, Easyship will nickle and dime you to death. I'm done and will now use USPS and UPS offered by Shopify. It's cheaper.

DreamCastle

I used easyship service to ship out my KickStarter parcels from Singapore to US. After about 3 months, I was billed for almost $300 due to discrepancies in the parcel sizes and weight. If you want to be fair to your customer, do a check during the collection of the parcels, not billing your customer AFTER 3 MONTHS of the shipment. What guarantee do you have that the parcels does not distort in your warehouse?

Veiled Collection

UPDATED REVIEW: HIDDEN FEES! BEWARE! The app has started charging shippers "residential fees" which are never disclosed beforehand. Easy ship obviously realized their mistake and started adding a "residential fee" option before checkout to make it easier, but then they discontinued this feature and I am being charged these hidden fees again! This is absolutely ridiculous.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and I'm sorry there has been some confusion about Residential Fees.

Couriers may charge an additional residential area surcharge, depending on the destination address.

The information regarding the residential surcharge is made available in your dashboard when selecting the courier

To support shipments to or from residential locations, the couriers define a residential location as a collection or delivery to a home, including a business operating out of a home that does not have an entrance open to the public. A surcharge applies to each package collected from or delivered to a residential location.

You can find more information in our Help Centre article here: https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024835071-Residential-Area-Surcharges

We hope this information helps and if you require any further information, please feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and our team will do all they can to help.

Kind regards,