Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Pack Turtle

The shipping rules do not correctly add up the number of items in the shopping cart when there are multiples of one product. The shipping rules are there for us to use and they should work as intended.
Feel free to let us know once your support team fixes that and we will upgrade our review.
See our support request for details.

SimpliDock

Don't even waste your time... I spent about 5 hours trying to get this app set up so I could offer calculated international shipping rates with duty quote during checkout. This included importing CSV file with all my product sizes and easyship classifications, adding all my shipping container sizes one-by-one and then paying over $800 for the annual subscription to Shopify as well as chatting with Shopify to manually turn on 3rd party calculated rates. After all that, I tried adding a couple items to the cart and checking out... it worked! But then, I tried adding a few more items and whenever I got over 10 items, the shipping calculation would say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom" (or whatever country you might be testing) HUH?!? This is probably the worst wording imaginable. So I get a huge deal with a potential customer and they want to order 100 items and easyship tells them that we don't offer shipping to their country and I lose the customer for life?!? Who decided this was a good message? Sounds like a great way to lose business! I emailed easyship to see what is going on and didn't hear back... (In their defense, I did email on a Saturday morning, but I still hadn't heard anything at 4pm Monday). So, I opened live chat and spoke with someone who tells me that "this is a limitation of their software" and the only option is to use a Shopify flat rate shipping for larger orders. Who considers 10+ items too large of an order? So in other words, I just wasted about 5hrs of my life trying to use their app only to have it require me to go back to the way it was without the app. Again, don't waste your time with easyship... The name itself is false advertising :(

Alieva

The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,

Confettified

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

Party-Pads.com

DO NOT BOTHER with this waste of time shipping middle man. Over 75% of all shipments made through them have had problems. Now I know that they are just a middle man acting as agents for courier companies... but therein lies the problem. when you have a problem with your shipment, and I GUARANTEE you will, the only way to contact them is to open a support ticket which takes two days to receive a reply which is usually incomplete or inaccurate. the latest incident was a package picked up on 12/15/20 with a 2 - 5 day delivery service... 21 days later this is still not delivered and all I get from the email reply to my service request is "this in normal...we will look into it".... after three previous replies asking for confirmation that I want assistance. meanwhile my customers are leaving negative reviews because of their service.
Bottom line.... do not install this app or use this joke of a freight middle man. Yes their rates are good... but dissatisfied customers leaving negative reviews about your company do not make up for the pennies saved.

Rocker Ski Rack

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.

CurlyGirlMethodClub

AVOID £200 additional billing in just one month and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, even on the HIGHER SUBSCRIPTION IM PAYING FOR. Infuriating customer support, i pay to have phone support and have emailed, called and nothing for a month! I managed to speak to someone today, they could not wait to get me off the phone, they said they would call me back in a few minutes, nothing and now i cant get through on that number. A month to get set up, various bills over £200 no explanation. Truly terrible experience, STILL waiting!!!,,,,,,..............

Drone Authority

Unfortunately, even though what they claim to offer seemed perfect for us, in actual reality they can't really deliver on what they promise (reliable live checkout integration and Royal Mail/UPS integration).

It took many weeks of hitting a brick wall with support before they finally revealed that Royal Mail integration (which is a paid for addition), doesn't support the majority of shipping options (Special Delivery, International Tracked, Tracked 24/48 to name a few). Support doesn't seem to know the product very well (if you can actually reach anyone) and the system itself is unreliable when you need it most (at the point of a customer hitting Pay!).

Don't even try live chat - I wasted upwards of 4+ hours waiting over the course of a several days waiting for someone to answer. Please Easyship, if you can't manage your live chat system, turn it off! What an utter waste of my time.

UPS integration failed numerous times to actually display all options on checkout and seemed to be sporadic, sometimes even failing to display any rates (which massively hurts our conversion rates!).

Support is absolutely shocking. I ultimately ended up complaining to the CEO and other directors via email and guess what, not a single reply to our complaints... pretty much says it all; systemic issues all the way up to the top it seems.

Oak + Tonic

If I could give less than 1-star I would...Horrible experience...and even AFTER A MONTH OF BACK AND FORTH E-MAILS the problem is not resolved!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...hot mess sums up my experience with this app/company

Roseraie Gal

Very BAD customer service. It took a week to reply my question, no one can help if you have problem with your shipping. Even they replied, they didn't answer your question directly. BAD!

Previous 1 3