Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

Just Tea, LLC

Easyship has initially been a big help. The pros:
1. pay as you go
2. tracking page with banners
3. Pretty good customer support

Cons:
We had a problem with a shipment to Malaysia using Fed Ex and they have tried to help clear that up but it has been very slow going and then recently for the past 5 days, we have not been able to use Fed Ex at all with Easyship.

I like what they do offer but I am hoping the other problems we have had will clear up. Just be aware there may be a few problems.

Changing Times Diaper Company

We have been using Easyship for the past four months. Everything was going great until yesterday.

In the past, customers selecting shipment via FedEx B2C were charged the correct amount based upon their location, fuel surcharge and residential area surcharged. I am not too sure when the change took place as I have yet to have time to research the issue, but 53 customers were not charged the residential area charge. I was shocked to receive a bill yesterday in the amount of $318.05. I am positive this is just the beginning and additional bills will arrive for unpaid residential area surcharge.

Most online stores have a place when checking out to annotate if the delivery address is a residence or commercial property. Easyship does not offer this vital option.

I have reached out to Easyship and received a reply. Unfortunately I will continue to receive bills for unpaid services so I have no other option than closing our account.

We will close our account upon finding a new shipping app which charges the correct fees. I don't mind paying a monthly fee for an app which charges the correct shipping amount versus one which does not and we end up paying unpaid fees.

Peachberry Athletics

Its a good app just had a couple of problems or bugs at times which lead me to be frustrated to the point where i didn't want to use them again. For example i have shipped my item twice to the same people multiple times. However that only happened when I would upload over 10 orders at the same time. Also they need to fix the the shipping option i have to manually go in there and change the price to the cheapest option available. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of using them i paid more than i should have simply because i was expecting the option that i always pick to automatically update.

Neatfreaks By Sanch

The team is very helpful. They assisted to help set up easy ship on my website and were quick to answer any questions.