Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

Just Tea, LLC

Easyship has initially been a big help. The pros:
1. pay as you go
2. tracking page with banners
3. Pretty good customer support

Cons:
We had a problem with a shipment to Malaysia using Fed Ex and they have tried to help clear that up but it has been very slow going and then recently for the past 5 days, we have not been able to use Fed Ex at all with Easyship.

I like what they do offer but I am hoping the other problems we have had will clear up. Just be aware there may be a few problems.

Peachberry Athletics

Its a good app just had a couple of problems or bugs at times which lead me to be frustrated to the point where i didn't want to use them again. For example i have shipped my item twice to the same people multiple times. However that only happened when I would upload over 10 orders at the same time. Also they need to fix the the shipping option i have to manually go in there and change the price to the cheapest option available. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of using them i paid more than i should have simply because i was expecting the option that i always pick to automatically update.

Neatfreaks By Sanch

The team is very helpful. They assisted to help set up easy ship on my website and were quick to answer any questions.