Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

C19USA

In general, I like this app. I did have some significant issues getting it to do what I needed it to and which took quite a while to wring out with tech support. Everyone was friendly and tried to help, but some specialists were not that knowledgeable about the systems, and where things can go wrong. I ended up figuring out some of the settings myself.
One such stumbling block was the "add additional carriers automatically when available" check box in shopify shipping settings - if you're trying to give customers only a select number of shipping options, don't have this selected. It was extremely frustrating to figure this one out and tech support was useless when checkout was displaying all sorts of odd shipping modalities that made no sense.
I'm still having a couple issues:
1. Input Dimensions - doesn't seem to work, at all. I've entered the information multiple times, downloaded it directly from the Shopify side, it exclusively defaults to the padded flat rate envelope dimensions. Tech support has been completely useless in solving this issue, but it's not extremely material as the shipping options I use aren't concerned with overall dimensions. Setup progress in the upper left still isn't complete, and the dimensions are the only item that it says aren't complete, though the information is completely there.
2. System doesn't differentiate between Fedex Ground and Fedex Home, so we often lose $$ when it assumes Ground for Home addresses. Tech support was not helpful with this either. There is a 'residential surcharge' check box, but it doesn't seem functional for FedEx.
3. During the extremely high volume period in the early SIP policy period when web traffic was crazy, this app would consistently fail to download orders on my shopify account. It doesn't appear to have such issues any longer.
4. The shipping rules are a bit odd, but I understand it's programming speak, you can get it to do what you need it to by learning the language.
I did eventually get to a lady who was supremely knowledgeable and helpful, though haven't been able to solve the residential surcharge and dimensions problems.
I have been testing ShippingEasy also and like the format better. BUT, it doesn't support integration with a FedEx account, so I'm not using it.
Easyship seems to do what you need in general.
I'd like to use my own logo for the packing sheet, but haven't figured out how to customize that yet.

Wane+Flitch

Worked well until it didn't. All of sudden FedEx and UPS are not available. UPS would randomly not be available at times either. You have to deposit money into your account, we're trying to figure out how to get our remaining balance back, will update the review as needed.

Just Tea, LLC

Easyship has initially been a big help. The pros:
1. pay as you go
2. tracking page with banners
3. Pretty good customer support

Cons:
We had a problem with a shipment to Malaysia using Fed Ex and they have tried to help clear that up but it has been very slow going and then recently for the past 5 days, we have not been able to use Fed Ex at all with Easyship.

I like what they do offer but I am hoping the other problems we have had will clear up. Just be aware there may be a few problems.

Peachberry Athletics

Its a good app just had a couple of problems or bugs at times which lead me to be frustrated to the point where i didn't want to use them again. For example i have shipped my item twice to the same people multiple times. However that only happened when I would upload over 10 orders at the same time. Also they need to fix the the shipping option i have to manually go in there and change the price to the cheapest option available. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of using them i paid more than i should have simply because i was expecting the option that i always pick to automatically update.

Neatfreaks By Sanch

The team is very helpful. They assisted to help set up easy ship on my website and were quick to answer any questions.