Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 50+ couriers, in a matter of clicks

Confettified

The app is still in it's early stages however it's incredibly promising and support is second to none. I use it all the time for my e-commerce store and found it was easy to setup and solve any immediate problems through support.

Peachberry Athletics

Great customer service! Posted a complain about not being able to print two labels at a time and right away a representative called and offered us a solution to our problem. Just waiting for the ability to print two labels on a paper is available and it'll be a 5 star!

Sg Style

So far so good. I've been using it for my local + international orders for my Singapore Souvenirs online shop.

Quick and responsible customer support.

Great offerings from couriers and JIT quotations are perfect for my e-commerce.

Thank you Easyship!

P.S Would be 5+++ stars if you guys could figure out an affordable C.O.D option for local deliveries.

Keep Wear

A functional and handy app to have on your site to solve your delivery needs, might just require some fine tuning on the backend regarding the ease of usage. Overall still a great app, plus as it is free of charge there really isnt much more to complain about!

Santivia

Great app as it gives you a range of shipping options and easy to integrate with shopify. Downside is you can't change discount settings for different countries. i had to get a bespoke shipping app in addition to do this.