Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

PodsBay

David and his team are pretty responsive to fixing things. The app is quite good and will help a lot of stores no doubt.
It has some room to improve on the larger scale end though where things need to be more customisable or changes made.

They can be done but it takes some time hence the 4/5 stars. For the majority of people it will be a good app but for those who ship over 100+ a week and need some special customisations it will take some time to get that done.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

We appreciate the positives you've highlighted, but we'd love to hear more about how we can make Easyship even better for you!

If you want to give us some more details on this then we're all ears, support@easyship.com is the best place to reach us :)

All the best,
Easyship

IAG Phone

Great App and excellent Customer Services. React to my email within minutes. Definitely recommend to other seller.

The Panic Room

Takes out the guesswork for shipping, so that we dont overcharge or undercharge our customers, shortens our processing time.

5erenity²

Easyship helped to streamline my shipping needs and made international a whole lot easier. It's easy to use and support is great, I would recommend it for anyone new to Shopify and wants to simplify their shipping.
However I wish it works/integrates better with the Oberlo app. I have some dropshipping items that don't work with the Easyship app. It would be great if it had more options for a mix of dropshipping and adding of adhoc couriers.

TRACE

What a useful app to help us find the best solutions for shipping our orders. We can sort by the lowest rate or the fastest, and the interface is pretty easy to use.

I just wish the site were better optimized for mobile!

Sg Style

So far so good. I've been using it for my local + international orders for my Singapore Souvenirs online shop.

Quick and responsible customer support.

Great offerings from couriers and JIT quotations are perfect for my e-commerce.

Thank you Easyship!

P.S Would be 5+++ stars if you guys could figure out an affordable C.O.D option for local deliveries.

Keep Wear

A functional and handy app to have on your site to solve your delivery needs, might just require some fine tuning on the backend regarding the ease of usage. Overall still a great app, plus as it is free of charge there really isnt much more to complain about!

Delightbulbs

Using this app on delight.com.sg to ship to Singapore local market and the overseas market too. App is good in providing competitive quotations from many shipping service providers. However there are many glitches in the app - many times pick up fails, not much help is available if goods get lost in transit. Fails to quote sometimes. Repeat order or single order creating requires quite some of manual data entry. But still, the app is usable and solves some problems. delight.com.sg

Santivia

Great app as it gives you a range of shipping options and easy to integrate with shopify. Downside is you can't change discount settings for different countries. i had to get a bespoke shipping app in addition to do this.