Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

JiMMYBAR!

We recently started using EasyShip and the transparency it provides to our customers. Our products also have a unique dimension and weight and EasyShip was able to give us better rates than what we were getting when working directly with the shipping carriers.

SKY GAZER

I found the app and the whole software really easy to use. Any questions I had were answered swiftly, making the whole integration seamless. Really pleased I switched.

Fashionable's Boutique

Easyship has made it very easy for us at Fashionables Boutique to fulfil our orders. Now that I have them to help me it's a lot easy to complete orders.

The Art of Gloria Kang

The interface takes a while to get used to but once you do, it is a really great tool! This app really made my life so much easier with its variety of couriers and ease of use. What I especially like is how all the product info is automatically synced from my store so that the customs information and addresses are auto-filled into the shipping label for me. All I have to do is download the labels and print them.

I particularly appreciate the support that I received, whenever I had problems it was super easy to get help quickly. I would say this app has given me one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received, with how accommodating and helpful they were. I hope to keep using this as my store grows!

The British Pedlar

It is a great app for shipping it gives you multiple rate and many options. It needs you to input products and boxes then it work Great

Redline Vapor

Great app and Great customer Service. Enjoy the regular tips for improvement and saving money, One of the most important factors of operating a small business!!

THANKSNET

Even though the operations interface needs time to study at the very beginning, the setup can be completed in reasonable time. It's handy as there's no need to re-input information like logo but addresses.

A fantastic team to make the logistic processes streamlined. Make the selection choices of courier services more versatile and effective. Improve efficiency in shipping to various locations around the globe !

Thanks from tulips.com.hk

GRWTH

Great service that enables to ship to ANY location, David Um was great assistance to the brand when needed and it is great to know that you have someone there to help! 5/5 10/10

Rocky Creek

Really has helped improved our shipping and control the cost. It's so much simpler to get our products ready to ship and we're confident that we're getting the best prices.

Honey Skin

Originally, we found the shipping process difficult, but now that we discovered the easyship app, it's so much easier to understand because they do most of the hard work for you. We got assigned to David, and he has helped us every step of the way by answering and explaining any questions we had, we really appreciate the help David!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16