Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

ZUITRA CO

Hands down the framework of the system is one of the best I have come across, intuitive and simple to use. Although I had a few slight issues with the platform at the beginning, I received correspondence and a call from David who was able to assit me and resolve all questions I had about the platform and shipping network. Being one of the only platforms that offer's this level of features at no cost is great, would definitely recommend for both business and personal use.

Rainbeau Curves

Before using Easyship we used three different app's for our domestic and foreign shipments. Now with Easyship it has streamlined our shipments into one app that has all shipped information on one page. I would recommend for any eCommerce vendor to control their shipments.

Spike-Free

Easyship has allowed us to take control of our shipping with an easy to use interface. We can now offer shipping options to our customers based on cost and time and overall our delivery times have improved significantly. Customer service is also amazing. Tracking details are very detailed and easy to access and resend to customers when they experience issues with a courier or a delivery. Thank you Easyship!

Maeso

This app really saves a lot of trouble - and offer more efficient shipping options for customers. Any questions you have can be directly answered during the weekly training session with the experts! Just one thing I hope to improve with the prepaid tax duties --- For easyship to offer cheaper courier handling fees, as it is at times more expensive than shipping. Otherwise, it does not seem to make sense to turn it on for non-expensive products.

Inara Organics

This application is a must have, if you have plenty of shipment.
It save the trouble of fulfillment, inserting tracking code and Notifying the customer!

Dimensions of the product for packing could definitely be improve though.
But with time this application will really benefit any company!

Shore

**Edit** It was a rocky start but Jess from Easyship called and immediately jumped to help us with anything we needed to get going. She was patient and knowledgable. We look forward to using the Easyship system!

I spent an entire 9 hour day trying to set this app up. Never succeeded. No real support except for them to send you links for you to read their info which only gives you more questions. No thank you! I will return to Go Shippo

GS4LESS

We love this app! Made things easier to ship international. The rates for shipping are great. We definitely recommend the Easyship app

GS4LESS

Kilo E-Liquids

Great app. Saved me a ton of time, has great rates, and my rep (Stephen) is awesome.

Axiology

So far so good! Just started using this app and we love it. It's easy to use and their customer service is unbeatable. It's the best shipping service we've tried thus far.

Sit Healthier

I just changed my 1 star to 5 stars. Easyship went above and beyond to resolve our issues. Wonderful support.

Beware of this Company.

EasyShip was good until a few days ago when they charged us over $550 for some 6 months old shipping labels. EasyShips explanation was they were residential and some address correction charges.
This is EasyShip's sneaky way to lure customer then charge more. Beware of this company. We will be closing our account.
If you are going to charge something at least let your customer know what is it in advance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15