Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 50+ couriers, in a matter of clicks

Dachshund Eyewear

Couldn't ask for much more in a shipping app! Great customer service, great rates. The app integrates extremely well with Shopify.

Kittea

Love this app! Sales has gone up since customers have the choice of selecting their carrier options. I was able to sync my orders for automatic shipping fulfillment seamlessly too.

WOOFALICIOUS.SG

Pretty awesome. Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. Thank you very much

Kindred Teas

This app is easy to use and has lots of different courier options to choose from. The best thing is that small businesses like ourselves do not need to commit to a minimum pick up each time. All shipping labels are auto generated for us too, which cuts down a lot of time and effort.

Michael Malta Studio

I ship items in many different size boxes and Easyship handles the shipping portion for my Shopify store excellently.

LVLS Unlocked

Fantastic system! Enables us to ship directly to Japan through a network of couriers and a couple of clicks. Fully synced with our Shopify inventory and warehouse giving us a live view of stock. Customer service has also been great. Highly recommend!

4.1gb

If you're in Hong Kong, this app is a must have for your fullfillment needs. Makes printing labels for numerous shipping services an absolute breeze. They are also very helpful when you have any problems using the app and takes quick actions to solve problems. Highly recommended.

TukTukSandals

I liked how this website offers so many options of shipments. saved me few bucks by giving me options

Lucius Atelier

I am so glad someone came up with an idea to make this app. I have been barraged with requests for express shipping and other choices of couriers. This app literally solve my problem. Easy installation and setup. App usage is completely free. I may be wrong, but I believe the Easyship charges are passed on to customer's, i.e. included in the shipping charges.

TIP: Easyship calculated rates shippings can co-exist with your own shipping rates. This is extremely useful when you want to have an option to offer cheap free shipping as well as having Easyship's express shipping choices.

Also, it calculates Import Tax for overseas customers at checkout. Pretty useful for customers as they know there will not incur any hidden tax cost when their parcel reaches them.

IdiotBoxArt

I loved this app, they honestly couldn't do anything better! Dealing with shipping used to be a nightmare but with easy ship, it's actually enjoyable! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14