Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

sifr

Thank god for this app. Really made running this site much easier since I have to travel so much. Thank you

MaxiTrucks

I used this app for our shipping management and it works perfect. The support is good and help us on everything we need.

Free Movement Singapore

Easyship has made it so much faster for us to ship our parcels, no more multiple steps, the app will automatically fulfil orders and add in tracking numbers. Love that there are different courier options as well, especially when we have to ship overseas! Overall loving the app!

Little Bushbaby

I have been using Easyship for almost a year now based in Hong Kong and it has been great. The customer service is quick at responding and helping you solve any issues. It is really easy to use and both the local and international shipping has been quick and reliable. I definitely recommend this app.

- LA VIE INTIMATES -

Super easy to use and makes shipping easy! definitely worth a try for any new stores out there. It will save you time and money.

HKEd Watches

Exactly what I've been looking for to make international shipping a breeze! Customer support was excellent, and AJ from HK was always there to help me with any questions I had.

Highly recommended and my first choice for sending products worldwide.

TantrumZ

I use this app to provide shipping options to my customers. I am exponentially happy with the support and reliability that this app offers for my store.

WorldBuyPro

Excellent app, take out the pain of handling the logistics side of the business. Must have if you don't want to deal with post office/logistic.

Dojo Mats

Great freight solutions app, for small businesses. Am a small business, in Australia and this easyship platform helps me save money sending parcels within australia and newzealand.
Shipping rates are great with their partnered couriers. One thing to consider is that you need to pick and choose the courier you use, Some couriers are more reliable than the rest but the easyship platform is easy to use after some playing around. to start off, i would recommend showing a higher delivery time to trial the faster couriers to avoid disappointment
Support is decently quick and they try to answer your questions as soon as possible. David Um from Melbourne is highly accountable and is very hospitable in terms of providing support.
Only issue is that their "cutoff" time for some couriers for next day pick up happens earlier than midnight, meaning an order placed at 4pm wont be picked up the next day, but rather the day after. With the cheap shipping options, i can work around this.
Been a great experience so far, been using this app for months and will continue to do so. 5/5

Highway Max - Colored Smoke Tires USA

It must be easy for customers to do business with you. Easyship has provided a fantastic integrated freight solution that makes transactions simple and fast. This has helped take our business to new markets and helped us grow significantly. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18