Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

id221

This app deserves a 5-star! It makes our lives as sellers so much easier and best of all it's free! The only regret is that the calculated shipping checkout feature requires an Annual Shopify subscription, Shopify Advanced subscription or Pay an additional $20 monthly to your Shopify Basic plan. Nothing to do with Easyship. I think it's due to some policy by Shopify. Nonetheless, great job guys!

Camp Mug Supply Company

Lately I've been tempted to explore new shipping options but when I do, I have always found myself coming right back to Easyship. Their customer service is absolutely phenomenal and I will continue to use them as my main means of sending out my products.

Thanks Easyship for the superior support, low rates, and great product!

L & M Kee

I checked out this app and found that it will be beneficial to my store when the time comes to need the features that it has to offer. I look forward to using Easyship when that time comes.

Walls By Me

Excellent customer service. Easy to use. Very happy with the results! It is very important to get your account all set up correctly. Once you do it is a smooth transition.

Stranger Things Card Game

Easy to install, allows full integration with shippers and more. Makes order fulfillment much more streamlined. Highly recommended.

Star Gem Cosmetics

Easyship was one of the best options for shipments for my small business! Quick and easy to install and easy to integrate!

MORPH Clothing

EASY SHIP has been a game changer. Our Rep, Hiromi has gone above and beyond to help us manage our international orders. To find the best shipping methods at the best rate. Morph Clothing is very grateful to this type of expertise and customer care. WE LOVE EASY SHIP!

RedWhite Apparel

I've been using Easyship for a couple of years now and it's pretty fantastic. You simply sync your orders from Shopify and based on the delivery address and package specifications, you get an immediate list of couriers you can use. You can schedule a parcel collection and once you ship, the tracking details is sent to Shopify which then sends it to your customers. Very user friendly and beautiful shipping integration.

PS : The generated labels are also perfect.

Soapnut Republic

I recently just started using Easyship, and it has saved me at least 30 mins every day just to book courier pick ups and download the labels for order fulfilment. Orders sync directly from Shopify and assigns the best priced courier to that order, based on weight and dimension. What took numerous copy & paste could be accomplish in less than 10 clicks. Great that it works with all the local Asian couriers too, Qxpress, J&T, etc. And, it's FREE. Highly Recommended!

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

Excellent app and good personal support. They will take care of you and help you ship your first parcel. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20