Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Biotyspa

Easyship has been a great way for us to ship Australia wide, the portal is very easy to use, the support team have been nothing short of amazing and we would definitely recommend Easyship in the future

Tangem

EasyShip is the best solution for our company as we have 2 warehouses located in two different continents; Cooperation with ESH allows us to use different shipping options to ship the orders from different warehouses to customers from one dashboard, in one click, without having to negotiate rates. Special thanks to our customer success manager - Krish Sabnani; he is always in touch, supports and assists us under different circumstances and special cases.

PPP Coffee

Easy Ship app helps to reduce our adminstrative workload by integrating with Shopify and provide update to the order once book. Great customer service too.

MarineBatteryCo.

We use this app to make our shipping service simplified for not only customers but for our employees. I have really appreciated their fast response to any issues I was having with setting up the app and want to say a huge thank you to, Atay, for his support. I appreciate you!

Happy Plugs

Great app and service, way to get your cost of shipping down. The team there is awesome and always here to help. Customer service is responsive and efficient. If you are looking at improving your shipping process, no doubt you should at least take some time to talk with them.

Gamer Advantage

We have been working with EasyShip for almost 2 years. They have ALWAYS had a great support team. They almost always have a member online to help you with anything inside their portal. They can find any issue with any package. Their abilities to get good rates and sync directly into Shopify is great. Shout out to Daniel who is our rep and is always very helpful!

Our Baby Nursery

Easyship has been great for our small business to compare shipping carriers and get the best price. The platform has been super easy to use especially the generating of shipping labels and packing slips, automatic syncing of tracking numbers back to Shopify orders and the customer support follow up from David.

Sugarbird Kids

Highly recommend Easyship for your shopify. It really helps me a lot with my shipments. Their customer service is excellent too. Very helpful and fast response.

Cynniminni

Out of ShipStation, Shippo, and EasyShip, I have had the easiest experience getting started with EasyShip-- they are true to their name! The main things I needed to start were:
1. Generating labels for 4x7 thermal printer
2. Calculating live shipping rates at checkout in my Shopify store
3. Clear setup of products and boxes for accurate shipping rates
4. Ability to offer free shipping up to a certain amount #2 was especially huge for me as I did not want customers to get unexpected shipping prices, as I'm still learning how to ship things I am not confident yet in what my shipping rates were. I did a test shipment to myself and it was seamless, it's everything I could ask for right off the bat.

Plyco

Migrating to Easyship has been a boon for our business. Reliable live rates, excellent customer service and support for a diverse range of carriers and sales channels. It's streamlined our logistics process at Plyco and we're eternally grateful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30