Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

SORRYIMBUSY

Seamless integration with our website. Great rates especially for the US. Also received great support from David in Melbourne!!

Firewalla

We have been using their international shipment for 3 months. Overall, the experience is positive. Our initial shipments were for our Indiegogo campaign. They worked with us to use batch shipment to save cost. After that, we are using their regular service for our daily orders. Their UI interface gives you a clear view of shipping cost and duty tax for each available shipping option. Although there are some glitches with the app, they will work with you to fix them quickly. They don't own warehouse, so, all the pick and pack work you will work directly with the 3rd party warehouse that they recommend. Although initially, we were worried about communication issues between 3 parties, it turns out to be a none-issue. We are very happy with the warehouse they recommended. Suggestion for improvement to them is the post-shipment support. You will be getting typical scripted answers many times. But that make you frustrated especially for orders that are stuck or missing. If Easyship wants to be differentiated from their competitors, establishing an effective communication channel with the couriers that they provide can be a game changer. Because that will allow them to provide more info to the clients when a shipment is running into issues during shipment. By the way, have a good relationship with your account manager is important. They have been very helpful in every occasion.

Renaissance Outdoor

Where do I begin? It improved my efficiency a lot and I really like it. The team is very helpful....

Oak Lab Design

Easyship has been a game changer for my business. I would recomend this app to anyone starting a product based ecommerce business.

Cupcake Dress And Others

As for customer service, I have rarely seen one like this: Always very fast and kind. Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Drone King queen

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

Plantdays

I love this app! I've not ever had logistical problems using it and it's really helped me to streamline my shipping, so I can get orders out effectively and efficiently.

My customers are always please when they receive their orders, and the Easyship customer service is amazing! Would definitely recommend this app for businesses small or large.

Movement Assessment Technologies

Wish we had have found Easyship 5 years ago. Streamlined our processes and made time-consuming tasks effortless. Much cheaper than other shipping companies as well - at least 1/3 cheaper on most routes.

FluentPet

They have amazing support who will reach out to your asap whenever you need them. They are working to make their platform better and more efficient so we can like have a one-stop-shop

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25