Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Raven

My store is based in the UK and I have just invested a few hours, with the help of Joe from Easyship, to integrate it into my website. Firstly the help was second to none, thank you Joe! The early results are looking good and I'm just waiting on the right details to integrate my own carriers. I feel this will give my customers a better choice of carrier, and hopefully reduce my abandon cart rates.

Bone Daddy Blade WerX

Easyship has been critical to our success and growth. They have a fantastic platform that is super easy to integrate with a Shopify store. Best of all, they have an amazing team of people and are constantly asking for feedback on how to improve to make MY LIFE easier. I'm grateful for discovering this service/app every single day!

Crownned

Great APP! Literally the best if you're trying to scale your business. Customer service could be better. But overall 5 stars!

Orbitkey

We've been using Easyship for the last couple of years and it is by far the easiest portal we've used to date. The UX is user friendly, visually appealing and informative at the same time. My favourite feature allows me to gauge shipping cost prior to dispatch without having to read off of a price matrix and weigh out numerous options that suit me. However, where Easyship really exceeds is its customer service. Jose has been by our side since launch and is always eager to reach out either to check up on us or help whenever necessary. Thanks Jose!

Leafytrade

Easy to use and set up. Jose was incredibly helpful in the onboarding process. Syncs to Shopify store very easy.

The Catholic Woodworker

Easyship is a COMPLETE game changer for international shipping. No one else offers the option to pay for duties and taxes up front for a completely transparent shipping experience. We had so many complaints and several shipments abandoned because of super high taxes at the border. Easyship fixed all of that overnight for our international customers. We have had zero complaints since the switch and look forward to transitioning to Easyship for US shipments too very soon.

ItalianGrip

Thanks to this app, I was able to go global, and I succeeded!! I now sell my product internationally. Every day customers are buying from all over the world. The parcels go every day very far from my place without any problem and with total ease. Merely the best shipping service I have ever had. Come on, an all-in-one solution that gives to your customer: Price of transport
Transport time Customs fees And this in every country of the world.

BTS US Store

We have been working with the Easyship team for a number of months to launch serviecs with them in the USA. The app worked perfectly and the level of support we received from the Easyship team was and is first class.

I Heart Wall Art Australia

This app has absolutely changed our business. I Heart Wall Art ship lots of big and bulky items from our workshop outside a major city and it's always been a nightmare to try and find good courier rates. We're getting the best details we've ever had now, and have found the system easy to use and incorporate into our business.

Tawbury

As a brand that has been used to using Amazon FBA, the thought of handling international shipping from our Shopify store was admittedly daunting. Easyship has made the transition straight forward. We have connected with their partnered 3PLs in Hong Kong and the US who have also been great to work with. Being able to sync orders from Shopify to our 3PLs via Easyship has saved a lot of time. Especially since we don't have to prepare any shipping documents. The onboarding process and customer support has also been great so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27