Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

No Access

Easyship is the only shipping app you need for your store. Great rates and a large number of courier options.

Big Red Store

best shipping app ever. everything is automatic. cheap shipping for everyone! highly recommended for small and larger e-commerce sites.

Takane Design

Easyship offers a powerful suite to manage your Shipping process for your eCommerce platform.

In addition, they found us the perfect set of warehouse company to host and fulfil our inventory to our clients.
If you get stuck, their support team will help out within a few hours. And even Michelle, our account manager, jump on some of our support questions to bring an accurate and blazing fast answer.

Finally, their solution allows us to provide over 20 carriers options to our end clients as well as dynamic rates and import taxes calculations directly in our checkout page.

Made with Love in India

Lost 3 hours of my sleep time trying to generate a set of shipping labels and in frustration left a scathing review of the service in frustration.

What happened next changed my perspective about the Easyship team.
The customer service & tech teams were super reactive in investigating the issue, resolving it and at the time communicating promptly with me(including phone calls) as regards what was causing the issue in the first place and what they were doing to fix it.

The fault in the first place was not entirely theirs..it was the Hermes API that was rejecting long SKU codes and hence the issue).

Overall, few improvements yet to be introduced including the option to print labels in-store and better rates negotiation with the courier guys but if they work the way they are at the moment, they will win hearts and businesses in the long run. Highly reccomend these guys.

Brëwtality Coffee Co.

This app is great for all of your shipping needs. I currently use it on two of my webshops! Easy to use and provides real time shipping quotes to your customers.

ZANUTI

Working with Easyship has been an amazing experience. Special thanks to Michelle L. for being such a fantastic and supportive partner!

American June

Shipping has been one of the most challenging and confusing aspects of starting my online store. I tried the free version of Easyship, Shipstation and Shippo to compare prices, functionality and support. Let me tell you, Easyship is the one you want. Due to its breadth of customization and functionality, it can be a little intimidating to setup, so I reached out to support with some specific questions that I had. Not only did I get a response, but Hiromi got on the phone with me several times to personally walk me through solutions for my challenges, offered pro tips and advice and pointed out things that I would have never even thought of that will help my business. She was beyond wonderful, the best customer service I've ever experienced. The icing on the cake? I ran shipping scenarios between Easyship and Shippo....when the rates weren't exactly the same, Easyship was slightly cheaper. I am not one to give praising reviews, but I felt compelled on this one. I've done the work and research for you...go with Easyship.

Montauk Tackle Company

Easyship literally saved us 50% on shipping costs, which then translated to a higher customer conversion rate. It's so easy to use and the support was amazing. Hiromi is absolutely amazing and Easyship should be happy to have her on their team. She was great! Highly recommend easyship!

Stay, Lola

App is great, really easy to use, got a great account manager that is super responsive and helpful. I don't remember having any trouble with set-up if I did, Nicol the account manager helped me through it. Interface is easy to use and relatively straightforward.

Nanoleaf Shop Global

Very easy to install and use. Nice UI design of the platform, dedicated support team. If you ship yourself, you can buy and print labels. There are also a number of partner 3PLs that they integrate directly with, including GEODIS in Hong Kong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24