Best Rates, Guaranteed
With just one account, access 250+ shipping solutions and rates of up to 70% off. Or, connect your courier account and use your rates.
No more hidden fees
You'll be able to see all required taxes, duties, and courier fees up front for every shipment, no matter where you're shipping.
Increase Your Conversion Rate
Our dynamic rates are based on actual items in your customers' carts, so your quotes are always accurate. And that's great for conversions.
Over Easyship ‑ All in one shipping
Easyship is the world's leading cloud-based shipping platform empowering Shopify merchants to drive down shipping costs, save time and scale globally.
Ship Better with Easyship
- Save Money From Day One - Save up to 70% on your shipping by gaining instant access to over 250+ shipping solutions with pre-negotiated rates (or link your own accounts) from top couriers around the world. No contracts or time consuming setup necessary!
- Increase Conversion Rates At Checkout - Close the sale at checkout by giving your customers the choice between the cheapest, fastest and most affordable rates at checkout, as well full tax and duty costs for cross-border shipments. Choice + visibility = more conversions.
- Support Whenever You Need It - Access 24/7 support from our logistics and shipping experts, ready to solve any problem you encounter.
- Powerful Automations To Cut Time Spent Shipping - Utilize shipping rules to automate your workflow for repetitive tasks like courier selection, delivery preference, package size, product value and more.
Manage your shipments on one platform
- Easily sync orders and print all your labels for fast, efficient processing
- Store your product dimensions, category, and weight for faster processing and accurate shipping costs, even with volumetric weights
- Automatically update “fulfilled” orders with tracking numbers and courier names back to your store
- Choose preferred solutions based on destination, product type, or weight and expedite shipping with preset rules
- Maintain control of your finances by downloading past invoices, receipts, and transactions statements
- Monitor your shipments with notifications from your chosen couriers
- Automatically generate domestic return labels
Go Global by shipping internationally with confidence
- No other Shopify shipping app makes it this easy to reach customers around the world
- Automatically generate and download ready-to-go shipping and Customs documents
- See exact import tax, VAT, GST and other fees upfront so there are no surprises
Give customers total flexibility
- Flexible shipping options increases conversion, let your customers choose between the cheapest, fastest or best-value delivery solutions
- Reduce customer complaints and emails by showing clear delivery times
- In-cart settings give you the flexibility to choose prepaid (DDP) or postpaid (DDU) tax and duty - you can even include this as a checkout option
A fully customizable post-purchase brand experience
- Send customers a link and let them track orders in real time
- Send emails with your branding to give customers a fully branded journey from purchase to delivery
- Branded tracking pages & emails keep customers up to date on the delivery status of their packages, no matter where they are in the world
- DHL eCommerce,
- SF Express,
- 250+ Courier Services
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
Externe kosten kan van toepassing zijn. Deze kosten worden gefactureerd door de externe provider en verschijnen niet op je Shopify-factuur.
Gratis te installeren
Users simply pay for what they ship. Costs incurred are shipping costs and subscription fees for more established stores
Meest recente recensies
Don't even waste your time... I spent about 5 hours trying to get this app set up so I could offer calculated international shipping rates with duty quote during checkout. This included importing CSV file with all my product sizes and easyship classifications, adding all my shipping container sizes one-by-one and then paying over $800 for the annual subscription to Shopify as well as chatting with Shopify to manually turn on 3rd party calculated rates. After all that, I tried adding a couple items to the cart and checking out... it worked! But then, I tried adding a few more items and whenever I got over 10 items, the shipping calculation would say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom" (or whatever country you might be testing) HUH?!? This is probably the worst wording imaginable. So I get a huge deal with a potential customer and they want to order 100 items and easyship tells them that we don't offer shipping to their country and I lose the customer for life?!? Who decided this was a good message? Sounds like a great way to lose business! I emailed easyship to see what is going on and didn't hear back... (In their defense, I did email on a Saturday morning, but I still hadn't heard anything at 4pm Monday). So, I opened live chat and spoke with someone who tells me that "this is a limitation of their software" and the only option is to use a Shopify flat rate shipping for larger orders. Who considers 10+ items too large of an order? So in other words, I just wasted about 5hrs of my life trying to use their app only to have it require me to go back to the way it was without the app. Again, don't waste your time with easyship... The name itself is false advertising :(
The Catholic Woodworker
Easyship is a COMPLETE game changer for international shipping. No one else offers the option to pay for duties and taxes up front for a completely transparent shipping experience. We had so many complaints and several shipments abandoned because of super high taxes at the border. Easyship fixed all of that overnight for our international customers. We have had zero complaints since the switch and look forward to transitioning to Easyship for US shipments too very soon.
The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,