200+ solutions & 70% discounts
One account gives access to 200+ shipping solutions and discounted shipping rates of up to 70%. All without lengthy setup procedures
No more hidden fees
See all required taxes, duties, and courier fees upfront for every country in the world. We work hard to ensure you don't get any surprises
Increase Your Conversion Rate
Showing dynamic rates based on actual items in cart shown at checkout make your quotes more accurate. Less buffer means higher conversions
About Easyship ‑ All in one shipping
Easyship is a shipping platform that reduces shipping costs, helps you sell worldwide, and increase conversion rates to #ShipLikeABoss in no time! You have direct access to hundreds of courier solutions allowing you to save time and money.
Simplify shipping and save
- With hundreds of couriers worldwide, one account is all you need to access 200+ shipping solutions
- Benefit from rates up to 70% off. Compare domestic and international shipping solutions. Get special discounts offered by USPS. Cubic rates also available
Built for your store
- Sync orders and print labels in one click
- Automatically update orders as “fulfilled” with tracking numbers and courier names
- Calculated rates at checkout to improve conversion. Customers choose their preferred shipping option knowing all costs, delivery time, and taxes
- Brand your tracking and documents so you own all touchpoints of the customer journey
- 24/7 support to ensure you can give your customers the support they expect
Take international orders confidently
- Ready-to-go shipping docs. Automatically generate and download shipping labels, customs invoices, and declarations for any type of product
- Guaranteed duty & taxes. See exact amount of import tax, VAT, GST, and other fees upfront
- Customs documentation. Accurate and complete paperwork reduces customs issues and delays
- No hidden fees or surprises. Our goal of transparency means you know exactly what you’re paying for. Provide proper, all-inclusive rates to customers and control margins
No subscription or monthly fees
- Our app is FREE – you only pay for shipping costs. How do we make money? Our volume gives us negotiation power with couriers to get better deals for you and some commission for us
Offer calculated rates at checkout
- Flexible shipping options increases conversion. Let customers choose between the cheapest, fastest, or best value for money solutions
- Reduce customer complaints and emails by showing clear delivery times, resulting in fewer returns
- Handle tax & duty. In-cart settings give you flexibility on choosing if tax & duty will be prepaid (DDP) or postpaid (DDU) at delivery. You can also include this at checkout
Automate your shipping
- Monitor tracking numbers. Receive tracking notifications from chosen couriers for all shipments in one place
- Get exact rates with volumetric weights. Store your product dimensions, category, and weight for faster processing and accurate shipping costs
- Expedite shipping with shipping rules. Choose preferred solutions based on destination, product type, or weight
- Maintain control of your finances. Download past invoices, receipts, and transaction statements from the dashboard. Keep all your data at your fingertips
- Don't want to do the packing? We can help with fulfillment!
- DHL eCommerce,
- SF Express,
- 250+ Courier Services
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Users simply pay for what they ship. Costs incurred are shipping fees & additional options such as insurance and duties
Overall rating Based on 156 reviews
Most recent reviews
Be warned: EasyShip looks nice and shiny but start digging under the hood and there are some things you need to be wary of.
Great for cash flow (pay as you go),
Nice additions such as tracking page with banners,
Integration with PayPal,
Reasonably good support
The Hong Kong warehouse partner they paired me with has been an unmitigated disaster. Lost orders, lost stock and ineffective coms,
A number of selling features just weren't available and the support couldn't get them to work (No way to turn off taxes and charges for irrelevant countries, discounted shipping),
Would not allow me to have a business address outside of Hong Kong in order to ship from HK (which is so freakin bizarre it's astonishing)
The inability to sync products with Shopify (seriously you need to import a CSV file!), SKU's weights etc is similarly an insane omission. It betrays the lack of inventory management knowledge within the core team at EasyShip. This and the following omission places your fulfilment service at severe risk - you are warned,
Barcodes of products are not featured or considered. Someone thought this was unimportant. It isn't
Pro's aside I have decided to stock out of the disastrous warehouse I was paired with, cut my losses and finish with EasyShip. EasyShip was pretty bummed for me so I can't blame them beyond a lack of due diligence in bringing this warehouse on-board. If you plan to ship from home or your own business perhaps consider it. Otherwise tread carefully...
I just changed my 1 star to 5 stars. Easyship went above and beyond to resolve our issues. Wonderful support.
Beware of this Company.
EasyShip was good until a few days ago when they charged us over $550 for some 6 months old shipping labels. EasyShips explanation was they were residential and some address correction charges.
This is EasyShip's sneaky way to lure customer then charge more. Beware of this company. We will be closing our account.
If you are going to charge something at least let your customer know what is it in advance.
Changing Times Diaper Company
We have been using Easyship for the past four months. Everything was going great until yesterday.
In the past, customers selecting shipment via FedEx B2C were charged the correct amount based upon their location, fuel surcharge and residential area surcharged. I am not too sure when the change took place as I have yet to have time to research the issue, but 53 customers were not charged the residential area charge. I was shocked to receive a bill yesterday in the amount of $318.05. I am positive this is just the beginning and additional bills will arrive for unpaid residential area surcharge.
Most online stores have a place when checking out to annotate if the delivery address is a residence or commercial property. Easyship does not offer this vital option.
I have reached out to Easyship and received a reply. Unfortunately I will continue to receive bills for unpaid services so I have no other option than closing our account.
We will close our account upon finding a new shipping app which charges the correct fees. I don't mind paying a monthly fee for an app which charges the correct shipping amount versus one which does not and we end up paying unpaid fees.