Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Survival2016life

Great app and amazing customer service!

Gadgetworld Ae

This app is very useful, we wanted to have videos within the same image gallery, this app simply dose the job. The support team is just amazing, very fast to respond and very helpful.

Fabylis

This is my 4th app from Nexusmedia I've installed because all apps are awesome, hands down. My products look so much better with the EasyVideo app (beside their other apps EasySlide, EasyTabs, EasyDisqus) and the installation and integration was super easy. From all the apps I've installed so far, their customer support was the best I've experienced. Fast, reliable, friendly and everything is always possible. Thank you.

Affordable Leather And More

Worked as advertised right from the start. Easy to install. Den was superb at getting a slight tweek done on my product page. Thanks for a great app!

Manly Bands

Excellent app and very easy to use. We had a little trouble installing it and Den from customer support was extremely helpful and friendly. He had our problem fixed the same day. Would definitely recommend this app to add video to your product pages.

Space City Drones

I use this app on nearly every product I sell. I love the way that it feels like and acts like Amazon.

Support is fantastic, I always appreciate their help when I need it.

Hopbox

This app is great, plain and simple, and does exactly what it claims to do. Denys was extremely responsive and helpful when we had a slight issue (due to a conflict with our particular theme).

Minaal

Solid app, does exactly what it says it should. I even got immediate support to install on my theme. All around good experience.

Gearsnapper

I installed the app and had a few issues because of my theme and other apps, the Nexus Media (EasyVideo_ support team got back to me ASAP and solved all the issues - I now have my product videos posted on my product page!

Recommended!

Navdy Inc

Great app, easy to install and get videos up and running. Even better support, extremely helpful and quick to respond to questions.