Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

1k Words

Exceptional customer service. Very fast in answering my queries and resolving my customised issues.

337 Brand

Great customer service - staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond. App works well and we would recommend to stores looking to add product videos.

Doubletrend

Good app, low costs and perfect service.

The customization of this would cost 100$+ so this app is perfect to try how this all would look like and perform. Once you decide to hold this forever you can still grab a custom coder.

Best regards
-Mathias

Mac Case

Great app and great customer service. There's a lot of less then stellar apps for shopify and this is not one of them.

Purple Planet Inc

Great app. Easy to use and great support.

Madwag Clothing

Exactly what I was looking for to showcase a catwalk video at the end of the product photos. I needed a few tweaks doing which the team did quickly and extremely helpfully.

See here for example! https://madwagclothing.com/collections/womenswear/products/holographic-gold-capelet-with-pom-pom-trim

100% would recommend :)

Watchshopvietnam

Very good app! I believe that your customers will like this function if you install this app! Recommend!

Retrostyler

We have only been using it for a few days now, but from what we can see it's perfect. Initially we had an issue getting it to work with our store, but we contacted support and their web dev team tweaked it for us and within a couple of days had everything working perfects. Outstanding support and a great app. One happy customer.

White Wave Sportswear Inc

I had an issue with getting my Vimeo videos to work at first, so I contacted support. They were extremely helpful and timing in their response, and applied a fix right away.
I also wanted a feature for my videos that was not provided by the app and support was able to customize a solution for me.

Now it looks great!

Lord Of Video

If your looking for a app that converts your images into video for example a video website selling video as products this is a MUST HAVE! Without this app EasyVideo I couldn't have started my business. Aside from the app the customer service is BY FAR THE BEST I'VE EXPERIENCED OUT OF ALL THE APPS I HAVE. Thank you EasyVideo for this great application development!!!!! If I could rate 10 stars it would be a 10! Amazing!