Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Atelier Monzon Palm Beach

Awesome product and amazing customer service. We love you guys!

Thread Llc

Took a little more than expected to get setup for our particular theme, but now that it's up, it works just as I hoped.

Atomic Strength Nutrition

Great customer service helped me figure out why it wasn't working at first and now its working like a charm. Hoping it'll help boost customer conversion rates!

Caffeine And Kilos Inc

Great app, works as advertised. Also, very responsive customer service

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

Great App. Easy to Use. Does what is needed. Recommended!!!

Helacious Blades

Service and support are stellar. Works flawlessly and their support on theme customization to bring out the full potential of the app was awesome. Highly recommended.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I love this app! Quite easy to use and really help me increase customer experience !

Staging Hoodlamb Com

This app works great for us and NexusMedia was very helpful in setting it up!

Imprettyfit

Great app, the videos look great on both mobile and desktop. And, they have fast/efficient customer service. We had to do a little adjusting to get it looking right due to our theme/css and Den took care of it and had it looking great within the first day. All around great experience.

Jackofthedustt

Works perfect! Great support And adding videos has ramped up my conversion rates big time!