Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

JMLEGAZEL

Very useful and very simple to use in pop-up mode as in Gallery mode the thumbnail mask our product reviews...

Kayla Burke Design

App works great and is easy to use. I needed it to upload videos to my product images. I used a little help from support to get it started and they were quick to help and got it working within a few hours of downloading the app. I recommend this app!

FHI Heat™

Really good app!! At first it didn't work properly on my theme, but NexusMedia got it fixed right away. I definitely recommend it.

Siete Dev

This app is great and the team behind it is even better with their support. I hit a snag due to theme customization I was doing and they quickly responded to help me resolve it and get it working.

Odabash_Staging_US

Amazing customer service - The Nexus team were quick to customize the app to fit my theme and I was ready to go (and that was on the 1st day of my free trial.)

Latingal

Excellent customer service. If the App does not work for your theme, they help you and configure it. 100% recommended. Thank you so much

Elite Bathware & Tiles

The app was not functioning properly with my Brooklyn theme, but after contacting support they quickly configured it to work with my website. Really helpful and quick to respond!

FunstockTest

Works perfectly and prompt support when required. Has good customisation options and does what it says on the tin.

B Cool 2

I used this app so i could add videos along with the images under the main product image. It is very neat and easily found. The Easy team were a great help when a little adjusting was required to the script of my theme. Delighted with the outcome and highly recommend the app and the support team.

HOUSE OF MAGUIE

Amazing! I definitely recommend for anyone willing to work with product video. The set up is easy at the first time video was not in the size I was willing for, then I've contacted the support the solved my issue straight forward in less than 24 hours.
Very friendly staff! customer service is definitely 5 stars.
Ada H