Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Fullyorganics

Really liked the app it is good it is perfect I recommend the app it is very good usable easy-to-use whenever it is the time come

Mel Boteri

I was looking for an easy solution to add videos to my products, and this is it! My website theme was custom built, so the install was a bit tricky but the development team at EasyVideo were quick to help and had the app up and running in no time. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to add video to their site.

RM Projectors.com

One of the first Apps I've used and it worked the first time, great stuff.

You can see it installed here: https://www.rmprojectors.com/products/4k-gaming-projector

Black Art Graphics

Used this app to add videos to my product pages. Initially it didn't work because of my heavily customised theme, but the support team are awesome and had it working within a couple of hours after sending in a support request.

Highly recommended if you want to include product videos!

Katz Art

Great app, does exactly what I needed. Support was outstanding resolving all issues I had with video placement. Highly recommended to anyone looking to easily add videos to their products.

deBebians

An easy solution to get videos to display and play in place or in addition to static images. Great customer service too as they placed an almost immediate fix to make sure it worked on mobile as well.

Living Zenzes

Very good. Worked instantly out of the box. Very nice. Would be nice if there was an option that you can change the video symbol thumbnail/background for all products at once. Great price too.

Creative Action Network

Very easy to use and incredibly quick support response! I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking to add product videos.

the mini media co.com

Very helpful support team and product works well. I have used this app on a couple of projects now.

Magari Beachwear

Great app and even better support :) It wasn't working exactly as I needed, but they configured the app just right. Totally recommended!