Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Donnabella Dev

This is a great app to show your product videos. but even better then the app is the support staff, i had a request over labor day weekend and they were on top of it and got it done so fast.

Shrinkabullsstore

This app is great! Works as advertised and the support is even better. My theme needed a few modifications to allow the app the work properly and Tanya promptly went it and got it up & running.

Thanks NexusMedia!!

Onlinemarkat Com

great app, it shows videos the way i want

Epaulet

The app is fantastic! I needed a gallery embedded image for our products and the Nexus Media team worked with me over email to adjust exactly to my needs. They were fast and responsive. Will be using for all of our products!

Costesth B

Great app and support from the team when needed.

1k Words

Exceptional customer service. Very fast in answering my queries and resolving my customised issues.

337 Brand

Great customer service - staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond. App works well and we would recommend to stores looking to add product videos.

Doubletrend

Good app, low costs and perfect service.

The customization of this would cost 100$+ so this app is perfect to try how this all would look like and perform. Once you decide to hold this forever you can still grab a custom coder.

Best regards
-Mathias

Mac Case

Great app and great customer service. There's a lot of less then stellar apps for shopify and this is not one of them.

Purple Planet Inc

Great app. Easy to use and great support.