Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I love this app! Quite easy to use and really help me increase customer experience !

Staging Hoodlamb Com

This app works great for us and NexusMedia was very helpful in setting it up!

Imprettyfit

Great app, the videos look great on both mobile and desktop. And, they have fast/efficient customer service. We had to do a little adjusting to get it looking right due to our theme/css and Den took care of it and had it looking great within the first day. All around great experience.

Jackofthedustt

Works perfect! Great support And adding videos has ramped up my conversion rates big time!

Electro Threads

works very well. we love it! makes the product page have a little extra sales power.

Novsights

the video app is very good, The function is very powerful

Intense Beauty

Such a great app! And customer support is very fast and sufficient! Thank you

Root 98 Warehouse

Very easy to use, and excellent customer support!! Highly recommend.

Zenderservice

Denys offered incredible support and dedication to add a few features to the app upon request and the whole experience has just been amazing. Highly worth the investment, don't doubt!

Arabtizor Com

Usually I am not doing comments, but the very responsive support and fast fixing of any issue within less than 5 minutes by this app support team, really impressed me positively and can not keep just aside and I have to promote them with 5 stars. Thanks Denys and team

By the way I will check your other apps here to built on this positive experience with you.

Arabtizor.com