Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Mystical Earth Gallery

Works great on the store website for our products, and at a great price! Had a few issues, but my questions were quickly answered and any issues were fixed. Highly recommend.

Céleste Mogador

très bonne appllication
simple et efficace pour mettre video sur page produit
Le support hotline est super efficace et disponible

Style Cents Inc.

Installed the app and started using it within 5 minutes. No issues. Now I have videos pop ups in my product page. Brilliant.

JMLEGAZEL

Very useful and very simple to use in pop-up mode as in Gallery mode the thumbnail mask our product reviews...

Kayla Burke Design

App works great and is easy to use. I needed it to upload videos to my product images. I used a little help from support to get it started and they were quick to help and got it working within a few hours of downloading the app. I recommend this app!

FHI Heat™

Really good app!! At first it didn't work properly on my theme, but NexusMedia got it fixed right away. I definitely recommend it.

Siete Dev

This app is great and the team behind it is even better with their support. I hit a snag due to theme customization I was doing and they quickly responded to help me resolve it and get it working.

Odabash_Staging_US

Amazing customer service - The Nexus team were quick to customize the app to fit my theme and I was ready to go (and that was on the 1st day of my free trial.)

Latingal

Excellent customer service. If the App does not work for your theme, they help you and configure it. 100% recommended. Thank you so much

Elite Bathware & Tiles

The app was not functioning properly with my Brooklyn theme, but after contacting support they quickly configured it to work with my website. Really helpful and quick to respond!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10