Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Anna Hair Co.

This app works really well. We have been using it for a long time now without any issues. Developers are very friendly, they helped with playing videos on loop and also with displaying different video sizes. We are working on adding new videos all the time as products with embedded videos generally preform better. I would encourage every store owner to give this app a go.

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

Adds videos to your product images quite easily. Great customer support! We had a few formatting issues at the beginning, but their dev team solved them quickly. Fast forward almost a year, we had a weird occurrence of product description text going behind the product images due to something in the app's coding. Again, their customer support and dev team was on top of it, solved the issue quickly, and without hesitation.

Future Kind

Had trouble when installing the app, but the awesome customer service immediately accessed my account and fixed the issue. Great app, highly recommended.

PROJECTWOO

Does what it says. Adds video to product carousel. It didn't work at first, we are using shogun the page builder. But one quick contact to support and it was fixed in 24 hours! Great product and support. Thx!

Unni and Evans

Fantastic app - a great way to convey videos within product pages. The support is also excellent - keep up the great work!

Safe Ride 4 Kids

We love that we can offer a video as one of our product thumbnails and this app makes it really easy! It mysteriously stopped working for a bit but their customer service was on it when I let them know and fixed it right away.

Hashmere

I have browsed and tried so many apps for the product video feature. Easy Video is definitely the best of its kind. At first I had a little compatibility problem of my theme, then I emailed their tech support and got back from them so promptly. Now it works perfectly. Strongly recommend!

Accessoires de Voyage

Support very reactive . The app does work fine after they did help me very quickily. Très bonne app et très bon support

Tuesday in Love

easy to install and works instantly. Instruction are also very clear and easy to follow. Great app!

Mystical Earth Gallery

Works great on the store website for our products, and at a great price! Had a few issues, but my questions were quickly answered and any issues were fixed. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10