Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

uprettyhair

The customer service attitude is very friendly, and they help to answer questions in a timely manner. This app is very useful and I like it.

Singolare

This app worked perfectly for what we wanted as a brand. The embedded videos look clean, they are responsive and they reproduce automatically. It's the most easy app to use and they have the best client service. We wanted to make some size adjustment for the videos to be exactly the same size of our photos on desktop and mobile and they answered immediately and very professionally and modify the code for us.

Heartloom

The Dev team really went above and beyond over multiple weeks to help configure the app to fit my store perfectly.

Cherry Pink

The best app ever, I used another one and this is definitely the best, they solved an issue I had with my theme in less than 24 hours, thanks very much !

Goldenerre

This app is very easy to use, and the customer service is top notch. When I had an issue integrating the app with our Shopify Theme, they responded to my email right away and resolved the issue within hours. AMAZING! Thank you!

Maraismara

I've been using Easy Video for a couple of years.
It is highly valuable for my shop, as it allows me to better showcase the details of my works.
Also, the supporting team is incredible: an issue at my end occurred, and they stood days helping me fining a solution.
Love!

ThinkAirPurifiers.com

This is a simple and intuitive app, works exactly as it says and meets my video needs perfectly. Their support is top notch. Fast turnaround. It didn't work completely right after the install. App support responded to my support even on a Sunday via email, and was able to get the issue fixed in a timely and effective manner. Thank you.

Show Off Straps

Easy Video has great customer support. They were there for me when my web developer was not. They helped me at all hours of the night. Now my videos are uploaded from Vimeo and are playing on my online store. Thank You Easy Video !!!

Superfly Bonsai

Made my videos work with my Supply theme. Videos already uploaded and when I added the app they just worked. Super easy.

blok-H

This is a very powerful app. It really shows products in a amazing picture- video format that really leverages my store in a unique way.
Plus the Service Team is more than Awesome. They worked with me professionally and Very Responsive.
They will always ask for your permission, so don't feel shady, they will definitely work with you no hassles.
HIGH RECOMMEND!