Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OU

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Safe Ride 4 Kids

We love that we can offer a video as one of our product thumbnails and this app makes it really easy! It mysteriously stopped working for a bit but their customer service was on it when I let them know and fixed it right away.

Hashmere

I have browsed and tried so many apps for the product video feature. Easy Video is definitely the best of its kind. At first I had a little compatibility problem of my theme, then I emailed their tech support and got back from them so promptly. Now it works perfectly. Strongly recommend!

Accessoires de Voyage

Support very reactive . The app does work fine after they did help me very quickily. Très bonne app et très bon support

Tuesday in Love

easy to install and works instantly. Instruction are also very clear and easy to follow. Great app!

Mystical Earth Gallery

Works great on the store website for our products, and at a great price! Had a few issues, but my questions were quickly answered and any issues were fixed. Highly recommend.

Céleste Mogador

très bonne appllication
simple et efficace pour mettre video sur page produit
Le support hotline est super efficace et disponible

Style Cents Inc.

Installed the app and started using it within 5 minutes. No issues. Now I have videos pop ups in my product page. Brilliant.

JMLEGAZEL

Very useful and very simple to use in pop-up mode as in Gallery mode the thumbnail mask our product reviews...

Kayla Burke Design

App works great and is easy to use. I needed it to upload videos to my product images. I used a little help from support to get it started and they were quick to help and got it working within a few hours of downloading the app. I recommend this app!

FHI Heat™

Really good app!! At first it didn't work properly on my theme, but NexusMedia got it fixed right away. I definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10