EasyWholesale: bulk order form

EasyWholesale: bulk order form

by NexusMedia OÜ

Simplify bulk orders with b2b/b2c wholesale order form

bonjourbebe_premium

The app work perfectly and the support team is fast and efficient. No doubts, is a musthave for a b2b store

Roccoco Wholesale

We use this app to supply our wholesale clients with a one page order form, and have received heaps of positive feedback from out clients on how easy it is to use.
Setting up was quick and easy and be styled really well.

Apache Pine

Extremely simple and does exactly what it says it will. We will probably use more apps from this company.

EnigmaWood

NexusMedia shows everyone on Shopify how the things should be done.
They should keep on working hard !

ZuperPRO Tools

Great app and very fast and helpful support team! The added a custom CSS that exactly fit my need. Great work and thank you!

ATIME Auction

This app is really easy to use. Works great. Love that it shows the first variant, with an option to show other variants. The UI is very well done.

Eco Flower Fairies

I installed the app and I was immediately contacted by the support team, which offered me prompt assistance with all of my inquiries. It is very easy to install it, and it works perfectly fine, it is exactly what I hoped for. In addition to that, the development team customized it for my needs, adding a feature that was very important for my small business. Their customer support is outstanding and this app perfectly suits the purpose of bulk wholesale, saving my customers tons of time when shopping on my website. Thank you Nexus for this app, I am grateful for your help and I do appreciate your work!

Woodsman Jewelry

Best bulk order form on the app store. And certainly the best value. Simple minimal layout and product filtering faster than any other form I've used. Support has been quick to respond to help style the form to my needs.