EasyWholesale: bulk order form

Simplify bulk orders with b2b/b2c wholesale order form

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Rugged Nature Store

Downloaded 3 apps today for different things, this is by far and away the best one, great value, great customer service (issue sorted within 2-3h of reporting it) 10/10 would recommend

Wazoodle Fabrics

The support team is amazing! They reply back very quickly and take good care of your needs and requirements. I am literally going through all my apps and seeing which of my current apps can be replaced with Nexus Media apps. Thanks for the amazing support ❤️

Basiq-seats.nl

An app is as great as the service and this works perfect! Nothing more to say then just to hit the 100 characters, lol.

Ambaya Gold Health Products

We've now tried every bulk order app and I can say with certainty that this one is the best. But the best part, really, is their support. They respond in a timely manner and have even added a couple of features we thought would help us. Amazing! They are not only the best, they are working hard to remain at the top.

Pickon.it

A must have for b2b stores. The app works incredibly well and customer support is the icing on the cake. Recommended!

Bateau bateau

My Wholesale shop is now exactly what I dreamed of! Also, I had a custom request as I needed some words translated in French for my customers and they made the changes very quickly. Customer service A+

JAG Art Supply

best shopify app experience I've had! Incredible app for an affordable price and the dev team was super responsive to our feature requests. recommend this app to everyone!

Ritual Hockey EU

Easily the best bulk order form app on Shopify. We love the clean, easy to use format. The product page variant order feature is excellent and customer service is first class. It works perfectly with the Wholesale Club app (by Pixel Union) for the perfect wholesale experience.

unik Wholesale

As a wholesaler in business for over 20 years in Los Angeles, I've been looking for the right combinations of apps that wasn't to expensive for my shopify wholesale store. After trying multiple all in one wholesale apps and individual apps, I came across Easywholesale bulk order. Works amazing and is super easy to understand for my customers. Nexus media, so far has had the best apps for bulk order and login, at the right price. Customer support is also responsive and helpful.

LaCuisineDeCarmen

The App is really cool. What is awesome is that the support is just perfect. they answer all my request and find a solution to all my problem. I really appreciate to work with them.f

Previous 1